Chapter 24

I woke up the next morning on the couch where I fell asleep when watching the movie with Will. He left a sticky note on the table saying that "your adorable when you sleep. I'll see you tomorrow."

I walked upstairs and grabbed a cup of coffee and ran up to my room. I threw on jeans and a hoodie before grabbing my books and heading to school.

After school when I got home. I flopped down on the couch. My mom came and sat on the edge of the couch.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Nothing. Just thinking." I replied.
"About what?" She asked. I sat up and looked at her.
"About the wedding. It's getting closer eveyday." I said.
"Do you think it's a mistake?" She asked.
"I love Will. But we're so young. I just graduated high school last year." I said.
"But do you want to be married?" She asked.
"I do. I want to marry Will so much. But I'm so nervous. This means I'm an adult." I said.
"It's ok Elena. Your father and I got married when he was 22 and I was 19. I was the same age as you." She said.
"Was that the right choice?" I asked.
"I think it was. It brought us closer." She said stroking my hair.
"Thank you." I said hugging her.

That night Will came over and we looked at ads for apartments available for rent. We found one in our price range. We are going to look at it tomorrow. He gave me a kiss before leaving.

The next day I picked up Will at his house. He jumped into my car and we headed to the apartment building. The apartment was a lot bigger then I thought it would be. There were two bedrooms. A kitchen, small family room and a bathroom.
"It's perfect." I said.
"It is. I love it." Will said. We went to speak to the owner and he told us we could move in as soon as possible.

Sorry for the slow update I've been busy. Please comment. Vote.