Chapter 6

The nexT morning I woke up at 9:30. I look out the window and saw all the cars were gone except for Wills. Which meant the parents were at work. I went downstairs and didn't see anybody. Then I turned around and Will was there.

"Holy crap." I squealed.

"What" he said.

"You practically gave me a heart attack." I said.

"Well it was pretty funny. You should have seen your face." He said. Then he started laughing uncontrollable. I pushed him playfully. Then Connor came down and Will and I stopped laughing and stood there in awkward silence.

"What are you guys up to?" Connor asked.

"Oh nothing." I said. But Will just had to tell Connor about scaring me.

"Dude listen to this. I came around the corner and Elena turned around and she practically had a heart attack." He said and started laughing again. Both of their faces were red.

"Ha ha. Hilarious." I said.

I went into the kitchen to get some water. Then both Will and Connor came into the kitchen. I saw Will get Pancake mix and Connor got some bacon. Will tried to make pancakes but he burnt them and Connor was doing no better with the bacon.

"Guys let me do it. We don't the house to burn down." I said.

"We were doing good." Will said.

"Sure. You guys are like gourmet chefs or something." I said sarcastically.

In about 20 minutes I had breakfast ready. The pancakes were good and they weren't burnt.

"Hey Will did you notice my pancakes aren't burnt?" I asked.

"Yes. But mine were perfect." He said. I started to laugh.

"Yeah they were perfect for dogs maybe." I said.

After breakfast I did the dishes then Will drove Connor to work. Will and I had the house to ourselves. We decided to watch a horror movie. We watched it in the basement in complete darkness. I sat right beside Will.

"Here it comes." He teased.

"Shut up." I said.

I screamed about ten times throughout the whole movie. And Will sat there laughing at me every time.

"Were you scared Elena." He asked.

"Me? No." I said sarcastically.

"Well it was kind of cute." He said.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so." He said

Then he smashed his lips into mine. He leaned forward intensifying the kiss. He ran his hands though my long hair and I had my arms around the back of his neck.

I heard him whisper into my ear.

"I love you Elena." He said.

"I love you too Will." I whispered.