Chapter 35

Weeks later
Connor had taken me out for a walk today. We walked in the small park downtown and inhaled the fresh air. I was more like waddling though. Any day now the baby would be born and to be honest I was nervous.

All of a sudden a felt a pain. "Ah." I said leaning against a tree. Connor immediately rushed to my side. "What's wrong, Elena are you ok?" He asked and I could hear the worry I'm his voice. "My water just broke my." I said, and he grabbed my hand and helped me to the car. I wrapped my arm around him for support until we reached the car. I let out a groan as I felt another pain. "Call Will!" I shouted at Connor as he started to drive. He flipped his cell phone on and called Will.

"Will! Elena is have her baby." He said, calmly, which was surprising.
"We are on our way to the hospital." Connor said and I tried to kept calm.
"He's going to meet us there." He said, and i nodded not even saying a word.

When we pulled into the parking lot, Will was there and he ran to the car. He must have just gotten here. He ran to my side and helped me out, even though I didn't need much help buy it was so comforting. Then I let out a small cry of pain as another contraction hit, and Will looked worried and I nodded that I was fine because I knew what he was gonna ask.

When we got inside I was directed to a room where they gave me the shaggy hospital dress and I laid on the bed. Every couple minutes crying out from the contraction. As I sat and waited I held Wills hand tight. Nurses were I'm and out giving updates on how much longer I would have to waited and I always nodded not saying much.

Then when it was time I held Wills hand, tight. "Are you ready, Elena." I nodded, screaming as a contraction came and it was time.