Chapter 13

I've been reading this book for hours. I just have been sitting there. It took my mind off Will for a little while. I got so frustrated I slammed the book on night stand then got up and went outside. Fresh air really can only help me. I went once around the neighbourhood then twice then on and on. On about the sixth time I saw Will in his car coming down the road. Probably going to see Connor. He stopped beside me and rolled down the window and said "Hey I was just going to see Connor." Ugh I knew it. "Do u want a ride" he asked. "No I'm fine." I said. See we r always apart. He started to pull away but I shouted "wait! We need to talk." He got out of his car and came towards me. "Sure" he said.

"Lately we've been apart a lot. With school and family and friends we barely ever see each other. And when we do it's not like it use to be. We've been fighting a lot to. We never use to fight. At least not this often." I said.

"I know." He said.

"Maybe we should take a break." I said. Tears threaten to fall but I didn't let them. Will looked crushed.

"Yeah I guess." He said. He looked like he could cry too. I knew this was for the best.

"Bye Will." I said turning around and continuing walking. The tears were spilling out now. Then I heard his car start back up and him shut the door. I continued crying for at least 15 minutes till I sat on a bench. It was cold but I wasn't going home till I knew Will wouldn't be there anymore. Abut an hour later I was freezing I felt like I had tears frozen to my cheeks. I got up slowly and walked home. Once I got home I saw Wills car in the driveway. I hickey walked in the door ran up the stairs and into my room. I collapsed on to my bed. I felt like crying but there was a knock on my door I wiped my eyes but they were red and puffy from crying it was my mom. "Oh honey." She said. Coming towards me giving me a hug I leant on her shoulder and cried myself to asleep.