Chapter 18

2 weeks later.
"I, so excited" Katie said as we walked into the shop. I brought my Mom, Katie and Mrs.Rivers to come find a wedding dress. A lady named Sara led us to a small sitting area where my friends and family would sit while they toke me back to a dressing room. Sara had many dresses on the rack in the dressing room. I put on the first one then went out to see everybody. This dress had long sleeves and had lace. It was really hot.
"Wow." They said.
"Do you like this one?" Mrs.Rivers asked.
"No it's itchy and hot." I said. Katie started laughing. "Very funny" I said walking back to the dressing room. I tried on two more dresses after that one until I found one that I loved. It was strapless and had a sweet-heart neckline. It was beautiful. "Oh my goodness." My Mom said. Then I noticed she was crying."Mom what's wrong?" I asked.
"It's just that you grew up so fast." She said. I gave her a big hug. "It's gorgeous" Mrs.Rivers said. "It's beautiful." Said Katie. "Let's get it then." I said. I was smiling all day. We went and ordered my dress then we all went out to dinner.
When I got home I jumped onto the couch. "How was it?" Connor asked. "Great. But I never wanted to try on that many dresses again." I said. He just laughed. "Your so funny." I said sarcastically. "What are you doing tonight?" I asked.
"Going out with Will." He answered. Then the doorbell rang. I ran up to get it. It was Will.
"Hi."
"Hi." He gave me a kiss then asked "is Connor ready?"
"Yeah. He coming right now." Just then Connor came back down the stairs. "I'm ready." Connor said.
"Bye have fun." I said before they left.
I got. Phone call at 11pm. I picked it up "hello." I said.
"Elena. It's Mrs.Rivers. There was a accident." She said.
"What kind of accident?" I asked.
"A car accident." She said. She sounded like she was crying.
"Your parents are here already. They want you to come." She said.
"I'll be right there." I said.