Chapter 28

The last thing I saw was Will running down the aisle away from me. Away from our wedding and away from everything we had together. I stood there frozen. Everybody eyes were on me. Tears welled up in my eyes. My mom came and tried to take my hand but I turned and ran towards the small changing room we had.

I reached the door and ran inside. I slumped down against the wall and just sat there silent and motionless. I heard the door opened and in came Katie and my mom. They looked at me with sympathy in their eyes. Katie knelt down beside me. I leant down against her and cried. My heart had been broken into a million pieces.

1 week later.
I've been feeling awful later. I didn't feel good. I've been sitting in bed at my parents house watching tv and sleeping. I haven't talked very much. The few occasional words. But that was it.
Katie came over to keep me company when my parents went on their anniversary trip. Katie came over and picked something up for me. "Hey." I said she greeted me before dumping the bag from the pharmacy out on the couch. One thing popped out at me. A pregnancy test? "What's this for?" I asked puzzled.
"Um when you described the symptoms you were having I thought maybe it could be because..." She gestured to the test I held in my hand. "Fine. Let's see before we make any more decisions." I said walking to the bathroom.

"What does it say?" Katie asked peering over my shoulder.
"Is not ready yet." I said.
"There it is." Katie said.
I looked down and I saw a...