Chapter 27

It's the wedding day. I'm excited. I'm getting every thing ready. I've got my dress. The flowers everything I can't wait. It feels like I have butterflies flying in my stomach. In the good way of course. I was almost ready. Make up was done and so was my hair. My hair was in an elegant updo with stray curls hanging loose at the front. I had my dress on and I was ready. My mother had already cried twice today and I had a feeling she would do it again. It was sweet how much she cared. Same with my dad. I turned around to see Katie behind me. Her hair was down and curled perfectly.

"How you feeling?" She asked.
"Really good. I can't wait." I replied.
"Im going to cry during the ceremony I can feel it." She said. I giggled. This was going to be wonderful. I was getting married to the live of my life. I know I'm very young and getting married but I feel like it's the best choice. We live each other and that makes me feel amazing.

My father came in with my mother. My mother was tearing up again and so was my dad.
"Ready?" Dad asked.
"Yeah." I said taking his arm. My dad gave me a kiss on the cheek then my mother did.
"We love you Elena." They said.
"Love you too." I said.

We stepped out into the sunlight. It was great day for my wedding. The music started to play and we walked down the aisle. I could feel everybody eyes on me but I was looking at Will. He stood there. But he looked nervous. He wasn't smiling like I thought he would be. I was nervous now. "Will what's wrong?" I asked concerned.
"I can't. I just ... can't." He turned and ran back down the aisle. I saw him jump into his car and leave. He left our wedding. He left me at the alter.

Please vote comment. Plz read my new story Love on Vacation. And I'm thinking about making a part two to this story or should I keep it all one book. comment what you think