Chapter 34

I heard the loud knocking at the door and slowly stood going to the door. I opened it to see Will standing there a smile across his face. Once he came in he followed me into the extra bedroom. I had a couple cans of paint, a crib that needed to be set up and a few other things.

Will looked down at the paint cans. "What colour are you painting the room?" He asked.
"Blue, I figured if it's a boy or a girl it will still work." I said, nodding. He nodded as well setting a tarp down on the ground.

After a few days we had the nursery finished. The walls were painted a light blue, and there were some small pictures hanging on the walls. We had the crib set up and a small book shelf in the corner. "It's done!" I said, feeling relieved. It was pretty late already and I offered to make dinner.

By the time Will helped me do the dishes and we finished it was so late and we were both tired. "I better go home," Will said getting up and crossing the room towards the door. "Will it late, your exhausted." I said, getting up from the couch. "No, it's ok." He said. When he opened the door I shut it. "You can sleep on the couch or ... even in our bed." I said. He looked startled by the comment at first and then it turned to a smile. "Let's go." He said taking my hand and leading me down the hall.

After I had brushed my teeth and gotten into my pyjamas I headed to bed beside Will. I laid on my side and closed my eyes. "I love you, Elena." I heard Will mumble. I held onto his hand as it was draped over me. "I love you too." I said smiling as I fell asleep.