Chapter 16

He was down on one knee and proposed. I was shocked. But I also felt like everything was finally looking up. "Um..." He looked worried like he knew I was going to say no but then "yes. Yes yes yes." I said again. He looked so happy. He slid the ring on my finger. I jumped into his arms. Oh it felt so good to hug him. Just to be near him. It felt like it was perfect. I looked down at the ring it was gorguesus. It was small but elegant. It looked like diamond or something like that. He had a huge smile across his face as did I.

"Will this is the best day of my life." I said.

"It's mine too." He said.

"My parents are going to be so happy." I said. He picked me up and he spun me around. He quickly gave me a peck on the cheek. We ran down to our cars hand in hand. "Meet me at my house." I said. He nodded then got in his car. It took me a couple minutes to get there. Will was waiting in the driveway for me. We went into the house together. I saw my mom and dad in the living room. They looked at us holding hands. "Well this new." My father said. "Can you get Connor down here?" I asked. My mom got Connor and he sat down on the couch beside my mom. "Mom, Dad and Connor as you can see Will and I are back together." I said. "We see that." Connor said. "Well there's some other big news." I lifted up my hand to show my ring. "We're getting married!" I squealed. "That's wonderful." My mother said giving me a hug. My father patted Will on the back then came and gave me a hug. Connor just stared for a moment. Then he sprang up from the couch and gave Will a hug congratulating him. Then he turned towards me. "Elena don't keep him too busy." He said. "I'll try my best." I said giving him a hug. My mom was smiling as she gave Will a big hug. This was going to be the start of something better.

Comment and vote