Chapter 36

"Push!" The doctor yelled and I obeyed pushing hard, letting out a scream. I knew Will didn't want to see me in so much pain but that's the way things are. I kept pushing when he told me to and the pain was awful.
"Almost done Elena! Your doing great, I love you." Will said, and I nodded, before,pushing again.

Once it was over it was a relief. "Congratulations, on your new baby girl." The doctor said handling you a pink bundle. I looked down to see my baby. Her pale skin, and when she opened her eyes I noticed she had her father's brown eyes and she had a bit of brown fuzz on her head. "She's beautiful." I said, and I saw Will he was smiling from ear to ear.
"She certainly is." He said before asking, "What are we going to name her?" He asked.
"How about Lindsey for her first name?" I asked and he nodded.
"I love it and how about Nicole for a middle name?" He asked and I agreed. "Lindsey Nicole." I said looking down at her peaceful face as she slept in my arms.

Then my Mom, Dad, brother and Katie came in, surrounding my bed. My mom hugged me as well as my dad and Katie. Then Will handed Lindsey to my mother, who's face light up when she saw her. "Aw, she's so gorgeous. Whats her name?" she asked. "Her name is Lindsey Nicole." Will said squeezing my hand, and she smiled. "I love it." Katie said smiling at my baby.

After everybody was down the bay went to the nursery while I rested. Will never left my side, I even woke up to find him asleep beside me in his chair. When he woke up he smiled at me and kissed me gently, "I live you," He said and you laughed. "I love you too." I said and he grinned kissing me again.

When we left the hospital we toke Lindsey home. Our new little baby girl. When I brought her in I walked around with her in my arms for a few minutes watching her as she opened her eyes and was squirming a bit. She hasn't cried much but she will eventually lets just hope it's not every half hour during the night.

After I set Lindsey done for the night I went to my room and laid down beside Will. Snuggling close to him. I realized there's nothing better in the world then what I have. A beautiful new baby girl and a wonderful guy who loves me unconditionally. I couldn't wish for anything more.