Chapter 8

Wills P.O.V

I came home from the beach at 3pm. I saw Elena sitting in the living room watching tv with Katie. They both looked at me when Connor and Charlotte came in. Elena looked relieved when she didn't see Brooklyn. Then Charlotte asked if she should invite Brooklyn to come over to watch a movie and Connor agreed. I groaned. I could not handle anymore if her.

"Will do you want to hang out with Brooklyn some more?" Connor asked.

"No." I said.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like her like that and besides I like somebody else." I said.

"Well if you want you can still invite her to hangout Charlotte." He said.

Elena had a smile on her face. Her and Katie both did actually. I just collapsed onto the couch.

"How was Brooklyn?" Katie asked giggling.

"Great." I said sarcastically. They both started laughing.

Katie left about an hour later and Connor and Charlotte were still downstairs. And Our parents were in the kitchen. Elena sat beside me on the couch her head on my shoulder.

"Elena I got you something." I said.

"You didn't have to." She said.

"Yes I did." I said. I gave her a small box.

"Wow it's beautiful. I can't accept this it must have cost a lot." She said looked at the necklace I gave her.

"It only cost 30$. It was on sale. Turn around." I said. She turned around and I put the necklace around her neck.

"Thank you so much. It's wonderful." She said. I stared into her eyes and landed a passionate kiss in her lips. And she leaned into the kiss. I ran my fingers through her long beautiful hair and she had her hands wrapped around my neck.

"Will! Elena!" I heard Connor yell. We pulled apart to see him standing in front of us.

"Connor" I said my face and Elena's both turning a bright red. We were caught.

Sorry it's such a short chapter. Hope your enjoying the book.

Please VOTE and COMMENT!