Chapter 25

2 Weeks later.
We moved into our apartment. It didn't take long It's seem that now everything is going so fast. The wedding is only a few weeks away. We've almost done all the planning. Everything's been going smoothly. We were just settling into our apartment. We just finished unpacking.

I collapsed onto our bed. Which was neatly made. Will sat down next to me. Running his fingers through my hair. It felt nice to have him close. I had to get use to living with him. Sharing an apartment together, a bed. But I was excited that I got to see him more.
I sat up and sat across from him. Before I knew it he crashed his lips down on mine. I tangled my fingers in his hair. As we kissed. We continued kissing for what seemed like forever. Then throughout the evening things got more heated between us.

I woke up the next morning beside Will. His arm around me and our legs intertwined. It felt nice. I slowly got up hoping not to wake him. I grabbed my clothes off the floor and went to the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water make my skin tingle.

When I got out of the shower I threw on my clothes. Just some jeans and a hoodie. I stepped outside the bathroom to a wonderful smell. Will had made me breakfast. He was cooking pancakes for us. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "It smells good." I said hugging him.
"I brung a few." He said honestly that made me laugh. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down across from Will at our small kitchen table. We ate mostly in silence occasionally talking or joking around. I did the dishes while Will went to work. He works part time at the local auto-body shop. So I spent the days alone. Watching movies. Doing laundry. Anything that would keep me busy.

When Will got home he looked tired so we watched a horror movie. His favourite kind to watch with me because I would always cuddle up to him when I got scared which was a most of the time. I was a wimp when it came to scary movies. I'm just that kind of person. Halfway through the movie I buried my head into the blanket I had on my lap.
"It's ok Elena. That parts over now." I lifted my head up and kind of watched the rest of the movie. When I wasn't hiding under the blanket or behind a pillow.