Chapter 4

I arrived at the park at exactly 9pm. I saw Will sitting on a swing on the other side of the park. He saw me and started walking towards me. "Hey" he said.
"Hi". I said.
"Follow me." He said.
I followed him up through the trees and up a hill. Once we got up the hill. I saw that it had a huge view of the city.
"Wow. It's incredible." I whispered.
"Yes it is." He grinned. Then I saw a blanket laid out on the grass with cups and a picnic basket on it.
"What's this." I asked.
"A picnic. For our date." He said. I smiled. This was probably one of the nicest things anyone's ever done for me.
"This is extraordinary." I said. And he had I huge smile in his face.
"Your table awaits Elena." He said he in sophisticated voice and offered me his arm like a gentleman.
"Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Sorry I can't really cook." He said.
"That's ok. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." I commented.
We sat there and ate our sandwiches and just talked until 10:30. Then he walked me back to my car.
"I had a wonderful time." I said.
"I did too." He said. He looked at me with his Beautiful blue eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. His hands were tangled in my long brown hair. It all felt right. As cheesy as that might sound.
After the kiss he asked me to go the movies with him tomorrow. And I thought it might be start of something great.