Chapter 19

I threw on some jeans because I was only in my underwear. I drove as fast as I could. I park the car then ran inside.
"Mom,Dad!" I said as soon as I saw them. I wrapped my arms around them.
"What happened?" I asked. My mom was crying.
"They were driving then there was a car and it was all over and they had to swerve out if the way to avoid it but they crashed into it." My mom said. I hadn't noticed that I had started to cry. My dad pulled me in to a tight a hug.
After a little while doctor Brown came out. "They are pretty roughed up but it looks like they'll be fine. You can see them now." He said leading us to two rooms beside each other. I walked into Connors he was still unconscious. I sat beside him. my mom was holding his hand now. I stared at him hoping he would wake up. but he didn't. After a little while Mrs.Rivers stopped and asked if I wanted to come see Will. his room was the exact same as Connors.
"I'll give you guys a minute." She said before she left. I toke a seat beside his bed. I grabbed his hand and ran my thumb in circles on it. "Please wake up." I said quietly. Nothing happened not even the slightest movement. Eventually I lid my head down and fell asleep. I woke up to somebody tapping my shoulder. It was my mom I had fallen asleep.
"Elena, I think you need some sleep." She said leading me out to the lobby. "No I'm fine I'll just get some coffee." I said walking towards the cafeteria. I grabbed some coffee then came back. my parents were in Connors room. neither of them had woken up but the doctor said any minute they could. Lets hope his right.