Epilouge

I can't believe it. Its finally here the day I have been waiting for my entire life. My wedding day, but this time it's different. I stand there fidgeting while Katie puts on some last minute touch ups. She had already done her hair and it was tumbling down in long curls. She looked great.

"You look amazing." Katie said, hugging me as we looked in the mirror at our reflections. My hair was in an elegant up-do with a few stray curls hanging around my face, and my dress, looked just like it had before. Beautiful. I saw my mother standing behind me with Lindsey in her arms, almost in tears as she watched us.
"Mom." I said hugging her before taking Lindsey from her arms. She was only 6 months old now and she had changed so much. She now had a patch of blonde hair and amazing eyes. She looked just like her father. I kissed her cheek, before handing her back to my mom.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked smiling widely. I nodded. Katie handed me my bouquet and grasped it firmly. My palms were sweating and my mind was a hurricane of thoughts. What can I say? I'm nervous, but I'm too happy to let it get the best of me.

My father was waiting right there for me. I linked my arm with his, after giving him a hug. "Elena, this is it." He said. You nodded nervously. "We're you nervous?" You asked. He laughed. "I was, I was scared. But you know what. Once you get down there. It's going to feel like it's just you and Will. Nobody else. Just you too standing up there, together with your beautiful daughter. Trust me there's no reason to be nervous now." He said. After that you felt just a bit better. "Thank you." I whispered as the music started to play. I took a deep breath before starting to walk.

I felt everyone staring at me. But I pushed it all away. I looked up to see Will there. He was smiling widely, his eyes shining as he stood in the sunlight. I noticed he wasn't looking anywhere else, only at me. When I got up there and stood right there by him, it was just me and him.
"I do."
"I do."
He leaned and kissed you. He deepened the kiss by placing a hand on the small of you back and I wrapped my arms around his neck. When we broke apart everybody was clapping and I looked back to Will. My husband. Its hard to believe that at the beginning he was only my brothers best friend. Wow. So much has changed.

--------------------
That's it. The end of my story. I know I sucked at updating, I really did, but for my next book I'm hoping to be better since it is summer vacation. So my new book, I, going to publish it by tomorrow I think so please take a look at that.

I would like to thank everyone for the support I've had during my time writing this story. This was my first story ever and to have so many people supporting it was unbelievable so thank you so much. Please comment and vote. ✨❤️ Bye! -Jordan