Chapter 9

Elena's P.O.V.

Connor just stared at us. He looked both shocked and angry. He just stared at us. Will and I didn't say anything.
"What the hell." He said. His mouth wide open. We still both didn't say anything. He just looked at us. At Will then me. We just stared at him. I was worried that he would be mad and take it hard.
"I can't believe you!" He said angry.
"Connor..." I said. But he cut me off.
"Why didn't you tell me." He said cutting me off.
"I was worried it would affect our friendship." Will said.
"Like lying wouldn't." He said and started to storm off.
"Connor!" I pleaded. He just walked off and went upstairs and slammed the door. Will just looked down at the floor. I felt bad for him. I knew Connor would forgive him eventually but it wouldn't be the same.
"I need to talk to him." Will said and started to walk up the stairs.
"Wait let me come too." I said. He just nodded and I followed him upstairs.

We knocked on the door and when there was no answer we opened the door. He was sitting on a bed in the corner staring out the window.
"Connor." I whispered. He didn't even bother to look at me. I went over and sat beside him on the bed.
"Connor." I said again. He just looked at me. I wrapped my arms around him and he just sat there. Eventually he wrapped his arms around me too.
"I'm so sorry." I whispered.
"I... I was just upset that you didn't tell me." He said.
"I'm sorry." Will said coming and sitting down next to me.
"It's ok. And besides your like my brother. We fight but we always settle it." Connor said. Will smiled at that and so did I.
"Come here Connor." Will said. Connor walked over and Will hugged him but then tackled him to the ground. Boys and their bromance. I sighed.
"I'll leave you to it." I said leaving them to continue tackling each other. When I was downstairs I could still hear them shouting and them running around.

I heard the door open and saw my mom and Mrs.Rivers walk in the door with groceries.
"Elena please help us with the bags." My mom asked. I just nodded and ran outside to grab some bags of groceries. When I came in Will and Connor were now in the living room battling it out. They were acting like they were 5. I went into the kitchen and saw pictures of our house.
"Mom when is our house going to ready?" I asked.
"Well it's pretty much finished so probably a week or so." She said. Summer is almost over and it would be time for me to go to college. Will and Connor both went to the college a college a couple towns away. I'm going to the college in our city.We live in a small city not huge but big enough. I'm hoping to become a nurse. When I got my acceptance letter or whatever it is. I was jumping up and down and screaming. I was very excited. But now I'm nervous. But we will see what happens.