Introduction

In a world where everyone has their significant other chosen since birth.

Soulmates are matches made in heaven, everyone has one. Though they are decided since, or even before, birth, you can identify your soulmate only after you turn at least 20 years of age. You will be sticking with him or her not only for your entire life, but in the next life too. And the next. And the next. Basically for the next 7 lifetimes.

Then how do you recognize him/her?

On your 20th birthday, exactly at 11:11PM, your Guardian Angel will come down to Earth. (These Angels will protect you from evil and lead you towards good.) She/He will give you your soulmate bracelet.

What is a soulmate bracelet? What does it do?

A soulmate bracelet is an item that helps you find your soulmate.

Components (Left to Right)

1. The Indicator Gemstone - This is the most important part of the bracelet. It will glow very dimly (almost unnoticeable) when you first have any contact with your soulmate, but once you do, it will be activated.
It will glow different colors according to his/her mood.

Red- Romantic/ in love
Purple- Very Joyful/ Excited/ Ecstatic
Light Blue- Satisfied
Dark blue- Unhappy/ Sad/ Hurt
Turquoise- Calm
Green- Jealous
Amber- Nervous
Black- Grouchy/ Angry

Similarly, it will be glow immensely with any type of skin-ship (When you cuddle, kiss, hug etc..)

2. The Middle Piece - This part isn't really important. It just separates it from other kinds of bracelets. 

3. The Letter Charm- When you make contact with your soulmate, the first letter of their first name appears on this charm. 

And what if the soulmates don't end up together before they die?

This can complicate things greatly. 

Since a soulmate is supposed to stick with you till end, things can get complicated if you and her/him don't end up together. If you don't end up together in this lifetime, you will get flashbacks of your parting when you and him/her make eye-contact in the next lifetime. This can cause a lot of mental trauma, and in worst-case scenario, drive you mad.

If the chain of togetherness is broken, you'll be with your soulmate for another 7 lifetimes. 

~~~⭐⭐~~~

~~~⭐⭐~~~