-030-

"So this is a little test on the cases and laws we had covered last week. The rules are the same, no talking, no cheating, only writing and thinking allowed and after last time, no aggressive pen tapping on the table. Am I clear?"

"Yes Professor Kang."

"And your time starts--"

"SAYURI! SAYURI!"

As Sayuri had started noting down her answers, Renjun blasted into the room, panicking, diverting her and the rest of the class' attention towards him.

PROFESSOR KANG- Kid, are you from this department- I'm sure I haven't seen you before-
RENJUN- I'd love to explain, Professor, but this is kinda urgent-
SAYURI- I WAS IN BETWEEN OF A TEST HUANG- WHAT HAPPENED?!

Sayuri was clearly very annoyed on being interrupted between a test she knew very well, but nevertheless cared to enquire what the matter was. What Renjun said made her face turn white with shock.

RENJUN- He has returned.

He was correct. He had to be correct, there was no scope for a wrong assumption. Renjun knew who he had met, all too well..

PROFESSOR KANG- *annoyed* This is a lecture hall-
SAYURI- You were to take the test tomorrow, you weren't feeling well, that's why you dismissed the class. And you, you all had been dismissed, you forget everything. Now, out of the room.

The hypnotized students and professor exited the room, without a word of utterance.

SAYURI- Elaborate, Huang.

"There's- there's no way you are telling the truth- that isn't possible-""Well, it happened in front of my very own two eyes, so

"Well, it happened in front of my very own two eyes, so.."

Sayuri sat down in the shade of the tree, in utter shock.

RENJUN- What now?
SAYURI- WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT NOW?! YOU HAVE ANY IDEA AS TO HOW SERIOUS THIS IS?! WAIT.. WHAT DID HARCOURT TELL YOU?
RENJUN- Well..

~~~~~

"*in French* Angel friend.."

"Was I the killer after all? Did my hands commit that great crime?"

Renjun stood speechless, backing a few steps in shock.

RENJUN- How- you- Donghyuck doesn't know French- are you-

"I am guessing that you are sensible enough to know who I am, and what brings me here. Tell me, was I the one at fault? Will I be brought to the right punishment, in this birth, too?"