-009-

"What're you doing here? Are you a stalker or something?"

It was 10.30 PM and Mijin had been caught spying on her soulmate-cum-arch-nemesis who was literally shooting lasers from his eyes. Well, our girlie wasn't the girl who'll give up that easily.

"Even if I were a stalker, you'd be the last person I'd stalk." Mijin said, narrowing her eyes.

DONGHYUCK- Imagine me wanting to be stalked by you. Ew.
MIJIN- I pity your paparazzies. 
DONGHYUCK- I pity your existence.
MIJIN- What's 1-1? I'll tell you, the fucks I give about your opinion.

DONGHYUCK- I didn't ask.
MIJIN- No one asked for your existence in this world, you see me complaining?

DONGHYUCK- No I don't. Hell I see no one complaining. My existence is a boon for mankind.

MIJIN- WOW. TALK ABOUT AN ATTITUDE MUCH? Bitch my life was complaint-free until I saw your face. 
DONGHYUCK- Oh no you are mistaken YOU are the bitch. So shut your damn mouth.

MIJIN- I don't remember taking orders from YOU. 
DONGHYUCK- I- 

Donghyuck's phone rang, he checked the caller ID. 

Mom

Damn not the time Mom. Donghyuck thought. 

MIJIN- Oh why don't you answer that call? Embarrassed hunh? Wow, embarrassed to pick your own mother's call. Your mother must've not done a thing to deserve a son like you. I can guarantee she is an angel. But then, you.

The 21 year old rolled his eyes rolled his eyes. He was annoyed. 

DONGHYUCK- Firstly, I love and respect my mom very much. Second of all, my mother actually doesn't regret giving birth to me. Unlike yours.
MIJIN- Are you sure about that? Cuz like if I were in your mom's place, I would have literally killed myself.

- Oh how I wish you were my mother, at least I wouldn't have to deal with your shit.
MIJIN- A person like me? Give birth to a guy like YOU? Hell nah. 
DONGHYUCK- I know. I am out of your league. Obviously you can't think of it. 
MIJIN- I am glad I'm out of your league. 

DONGHYUCK, MIJIN- I HATE YOU!

Mijin and Donghyuck glared at each other with rage. 

??- Hyuck you still here bro?

The two looked ahead to see Seonghwa, now changed into casual clothes with a backpack on his shoulder. "Umm... yeah kinda." 

SEONGHWA- Ohhh- wait, so who is she- oh I see. *smirks*
DONGHYUCK- It is not what you think, at all. *glares*
SEONGHWA- Uhh.. your bracelet says otherwise, my brother.

MIJIN- Hi. I'm Suh Mijin. And you might be?
SEONGHWA- Uhh.. hey! I'm Park Seonghwa. Pleasure. 
MIJIN- How nice of you, unlike someone else of course.

Donghyuck rolls his eyes at Mijin's statement. I can care less. 

DONGHYUCK- Hey, if you free you can come back with me to the party? 
SEONGHWA- Sounds good to me- Mijin, you are coming?
MIJIN- I was there. I came here- well nevermind. I'll come.

The three walked back to the party.

"Sooo.. what brought you to Korea Mijin?" Seonghwa asked. "Oh, me? Well I got accepted into Neo Tech College of Arts."

SEONGHWA- WOW! NEO TECH? THAT'S- AWESOME... So wait, you live alone?
MIJIN- Not really. I will be living at my brother's place until college starts. Then I'll be moving to the college dorms. 
SEONGHWA- Cool. Wait, Hyuck aren't you and your friends going to Neo Tech?
DONGHYUCK- Yeah. I'm doing Business majors.

<<Time Skip to when they reached back>>

All the time Hyuck and Mijin were giving each other death glares, and poor Seonghwa was stuck in between. Poor guy.

"Oh look who's back- OMG SEONGHWA HYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Chenle exclaimed. "Well I invited him over." Hyuck said, shrugging. "Yo Yuri- what the heck's wrong with your face?"

"Wh- oh nothing." She said diverting her attention away. This gal's weird. Mijin thought to herself.

They sit back in their own seats and talk here and there about stuff, and had lots of food. (please don't judge I wrote this chapter when I was super hungry)

"Someone made some friends real easily." Johnny came into the lounge, Sooyoung beside him. "Unlike you I am a very social person." Mijin said. 

JISUNG- Noona's savage.
CHENLE- Hell yeah.

"You learnt that from me bitch." Johnny said rolling his eyes. "Anyways, lets go now. Or I totally have no problem leaving you here." "Coming my 'lovely' brother.  And by the way, I am going back home because there is a Sooyung unnie there. HA." 

The twins yelled loudly, "BURNNNNNN"

"I hate you."
"Feelings mutual. Anyways lets go now."

Mijin was unfortunately having to sit next to Donghyuck cuz the rest of the seats were full. So as she was leaving her hand brushed against his. She heard those disembodied voices again. A male voice spoke up first.

"Milady, can you please stay still. The painting wouldn't match up to your expectations otherwise."

A female voice followed

"Milady? I thought we had come to informal terms."
"It would be my pleasure to call you my own, but unfortunately that can never happen."
"Why can't it?"

Mijin came back to her senses to come in direct eye-contact with the person she would kill if she could.

DONGHYUCK- You saw it too?

~~~~~~~~~