-017-

"And please- the teachers are so sweet- I talked to them on my way here."
"Dang that must be nice-"

The squad was eating lunch

The squad was eating lunch. Chenle Jisung, Jinhye, and Hyejin: all had joined.

Chenle was nearing the end of the final year of high school, and he had quite the tea for the ex-highschoolers. The three others: Jinhye, Jisung and Hyejin, who were a year behind him and were going to be in his position very soon also listened.

"Well you know that we went to school together, what about you noona? How was school in LA?" Jisung asked Mijin.

JAEMIN- Yeah tell us, I am pretty sure we are very interested. Ain't it Hyuck?

If glares had the potential to kill, Jaemin would've been dead. After a glare that lasted for a few seconds, Donghyuck continued eating his meal. Mijin ignored it and continued.

MIJIN- My high school years.. were pretty normal really. I had many people back there. It was pretty casual, nothing special. I have spent my whole life there to be honest. It seems pretty plain and boring. We used to have this camping trip every year. It was super cool.
JINHYE- Wasn't it hard for you to leave your friends back there then? And after all, there are so many good universities in the States, you could've easily gotten in. Why Neo Tech then, Mijin unnie?
MIJIN- Well, Neo Tech was kind of this goal for me I wanted to achieve. I always thought it would be a rollercoaster, and rightfully so. This is our first day and it is already so exciting. *exhales* it feels great to be here. I have pretty big expectations with this place to be honest. I hope I will fit in. Hehe.

SAYURI- You are fitting in just fine. I never thought that there could be chaotic people who could match the energy of these morons.
RENJUN- Did you just call us morons?
SAYURI- Yes I did.
RENJUN- I-
SAYURI- Well anyways, I saw you "talking" with Jihoon during the orientation session, what's that about?

MIJIN- So you guys do know him-
JENO- You were talking to that jerk?
MIJIN- Jerk?
MARK- JIHOON IS IN NEO TECH?!
RENJUN- Y'all are so not on the same page sheesh. Yes he is. I myself bumped into him a while ago. He is really trying to keep his word it seems.
JISUNG- I'll wait for you to oppose that statement.
RENJUN- Okay he wasn't the nicest person, but did y'all even expect minimum courtesy from him?
JENO- Don't think I can imagine the simplest of all the nicest things in this universe from him? So no?

Mijin was confused. Didn't Jihoon tell her that they were on good terms? The way they were talking of him, didn't really seem like it. Was it the same reason for which Donghyuck snatched her away from him earlier?

MIJIN- Aren't you in good terms with him?
MARK- Good terms my foot.
MIJIN- Oooh tea. Spill it.
JENO- Not much of a tea factor in it. We just didn't get along. Hell, he didn't really get along with most people in school, well other than the people who worshipped him. Dreadful memories, eugh.
JAEMIN- Those girls were.. another level of.. I don't even know what to say.
RENJUN- Remember that crazy fight they had over a tissue which he had blown his nose with?
EVERYONE- *gags* Disgusting.

MIJIN- Okay now I am glad I didn't attend the same high school as y'all.
MARK- As you should be.
MIJIN- But he doesn't really seem all that bad.
RENJUN- Doesn't seem like it, sure. But totally is.
JENO- I don't know, I wouldn't want to talk to him if I were you. But again your call.
MIJIN- Why d'you guys hate him though.
RENJUN- Well-

Renjun was interrupted by Hyuck, who spoke for the first time ever since they had sat down for lunch.

DONGHYUCK- You see, Mijin, even if you hate someone's guts, you have to have a control over your tongue, and for the record, I feel that you are the last person to understand that.

He got up and walked away.

MIJIN- IF I WERE YOU I'D FINISH MY FOOD FIRST- FOOD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN.. grudges.

Well, that didn't go very pleasantly. Pretty rude guy.

"If you want to get anywhere with Donghyuck's patience you have to talk with him."

God I hate being nice. Mijin thought to herself. Come on Mijin, you can be this. People can be annoying, you have to deal with them.

MIJIN- Excuse me guys- I will just be back.
SAYURI? Sure.

~~~~~