-015-

Normal Text for Korean
Italics for English
Bold Italics for Japanese

~~~~~

DONGHYUCK- Let's try and connect the dots-
MIJIN- We could try.. IF SOMETHING ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING MADE ANY SENSE IN WHATEVER MANNER?
LIBRARIAN- Kids, can you shut it? This is a library and it has some rules you have to follow. If you don't I will not hesitate to kick you two outta here.
DONGHYUCK, MIJIN- Oop- sorry ma'am.

(A/N- Yes besties I'm bringing back the good old headers cuz I missed making them :) )

Donghyuck's POV

We were at the common library, noting down the stuff we had got to know and trying to figure out what's the deal with the visions and Mijin was yelling at me for no good reason..

Again.

We are on okay terms I guess, neither good nor bad. If we weren't figuring this out together, I doubt we would ever be able to remain in the same room. She stills gets on my nerves though. I want to be on good terms but I don't feel like I'm entitled to be the first one to apologize. Or am I? I don't know anymore.

"Donghyuck, sorry to say but these visions make no sense. It is not even logical. Unless we are psychics or some shit like that." She said.

MIJIN- That'd be cool though-
DONGHYUCK- I know right- let's be honest though, us being soulmates doesn't make sense at the first place.
MIJIN, DONGHYUCK- Screw the damn system.

MIJIN, DONGHYUCK- Are you copying me?
MIJIN, DONGHYUCK- CUT IT.

Both of us stop talking for a brief moment to avoid the collision of sentences.

For a moment I thought of telling her how I wished for Jihoon's coat to burn to ashes and it actually did, but something told me that I shouldn't.

MIJIN- So?
DONGHYUCK- Let it be right now, maybe we will figure something out later.
MIJIN- I don't know really. Will we?
DONGHYUCK- I guess we can hope for the best. Did you tell anyone?
MIJIN- Naah. What about you?
DONGHYUCK- Same. Let's keep it that way for the time being.
MIJIN- Agreed.
DONGHYUCK- Now if you excuse me.

I got up and grabbed my things.

MIJIN- Donghyuck, wait.

MIJIN- Well, you still haven't explained. What was that back there? The Jihoon incident.

I was hoping she'd forget but here we are.

Mijin's POV

I could see Donghyuck stiffen up a bit at the sudden question. But I do want my answer. Why did he cut that conversation and went as far as to say that I was his girlfriend, considering the fact that if he had his way, he'd probably banish my existence.