-014-

Mijin's POV

As soon as things normalized the lights in the auditorium dimmed, basically shutting up every student in the hall.

"Dear students, please be seated. The orientation will be starting soon."

Once all the students were seated comfortably in their rows (different colleges were in different rows) a voice spoke up from the stage.

"Ahh. A new batch and a new coming. Good morning children, with great pleasure I welcome you to Neo Tech and congratulate you on making it here. Sorry for the wait!"

A woman stood on stage, seemingly in her mid 40s. I recognized her and so did everyone else in the hall.

Kwon Nahee, co-founder and Principal of Neo Tech. She has been quite a famous personality and inspiration, especially for Neo Tech aspirants.

"I am so glad to see you all! New batch young faces.. omg this is soooo overwhelming! Eeep!"

"She seems more excited than the students." Renjun, who was sitting next to me, said.

MIJIN- I know right?
JAEMIN- It's crazy to see her in person though. Like I've only seen her in interviews. She looks pretty, damn, considering her age as well.
RENJUN- I think you should shut up. Your boyfriend is getting pissed.
JENO- What did I ever do to you? And that was so out of place like what-
MIJIN- Damn chill, he just playing with ya.
RENJUN- Tsk tsk. Lee Jeno can't even get a joke? Well of course unless.. *smirks in Nomin supremacy*
JAEMIN- So you get jealous when I call others good-looking hmm? *smirks in 'I know you're mine'*
JENO- Ms. Kwon is super cute if I say so myself. *smirks in 'shuts them up'*

MIJIN- I love you guys but she is like 45- and married as well.
JAEMIN, JENO- TELL THAT TO RENJUN.
RENJUN- GUYS-
MIJIN- Now if you can cut the bullshit and let me listen please.

Thankfully I didn't miss much in the chitter-chatter. It was just Ms. Kwon freaking about the new batch. By the time the three were done Ms. Kwon was getting to the important stuff.

MS. KWON- Now please direct your attention over me and this..

A HOLOGRAPHIC PRESENTATION?! THIS UNIVERSITY IS CRAZY RICH!!

MS. KWON- In this orientation session I will be briefing to you the must know facts about your university the curriculum and format of Neo Tech, along with a few rules.

The presentation switched to a slide which showed the 3D model of the word YOUTH.

"Youth. What is this? This word is often said to be just a age limit. Young people are people who are young by age. But does it really mean that? Let me tell you what YOUTH really is, not logically, but rather equivalently. Youth is equivalent to new ideas, youth is equivalent to new perspectives, youth.. is newness."

The slide switched to the 3-D model of Neo Tech. 

"And that's what we believe here at Neo Tech. You, each one of you, have been chosen because you are different. You have different ideas and different perspectives. And that what makes a leader, different thinking. My name is Kwon Nahee, and I am your Principal, the head of Neo Tech. Please refer to me informally, I dislike being called Ms. Kwon, ma'am or whatever. Just Nahee would be fine." A huge smile on her face. 

"Now cutting the useless talks, I'll introduce you to the format of this university."

A holographic diagram showed up on the screen. 

"As you know, according to the major you have chosen you have been either put in the Institute of Arts, Téchni, this row to my right, Institute of Academics, Akademia, the row in front of me, or the Institute of Business, Epicheírisi, the row to my left. Téchni and Akademia have further divisions of Majors, Téchni, we have Arts, Painting and Calligraphy, Performing Arts such as Dance, Music, Drama, Photography, etc. In Akademia, we have got, Medical Studies, Law, Science etc. Epicheírisi, on the other hand, do not have such divisions. But, all three colleges are permitted to make Unlike other universities, all three colleges will learn to work together, because that is how it is in real life as well, we all are interdependent. Your curriculum follows that rule as well."