-038-

To revisit the past can be painful, as it was for him.

Memories disgusted him. Why? Because they had a strong hold on him. The only part of him from back when he was a fool. A coward. 

Not to mention, when he was kind. 

Jihoon inhaled sharply, stepping outside the airport. Oh how had the place changed. But it still had the same old stench of nostalgia. Which disgusted him, which infuriated him. He hated to fall weak to anyone, even if that 'anyone' was his own caged self, waiting to be healed, to take control.

He had shut down that side of him, right in this air, this place, this world.

A long long time back.

He was now determined. Not to love, but to hate. Not to heal, but to harm. To be the only one to own the glory. And he was clearly not ready to share that with anyone else.

He'd simply annihilate them out of his way. 

Because he could, and would. 

The red flame of power from his hand creepily wound around his fingers.

"Count your days, Lee Donghyuck. Count your days."

"Hyuck, are you sure you are okay? We can stay back for a while if you like?" 

"Yeah yeah, I'm good. Don't worry." 

Donghyuck was not good.

He had been feeling sick all the way from Poland (their previous stop) to France. He had been feeling a bit nauseous, which was quite surprising. Donghyuck used to travel a lot a few years ago, and barely ever got airsick, let alone almost vomit 2 times. 

Was it really airsickness?

"You want to take some medicine from the pharmacy in the airport?" Jeno questioned. "Naah, my mom gave me some pills in case." Donghyuck replied, taking out a strip of pills from his bag along with his water bottle. 

"There you are! We've been looking all over for you." Mijin said, surprising the two boys sitting on the bench. "Where did you spawn from?" Donghyuck teased to which she rolled her eyes. "From your hometown, hell." She returned. "Glad you acknowledged." 

Mijin's glance went to the pill in his hand.

MIJIN- What's that for?
DONGHYUCK- Air sickness. I've been nauseous all the way from Poland to here. And my head is aching horribly. I swear to fucking hell- 

Mijin grew a tiny bit concerned. Pain was written all over his face. But similarly Donghyuck read her concern, and said,

DONGHYUCK- But it's fine. I'm fine. It's just air sickness. It'll be gone in a little bit. *softly smiles*
MIJIN- Well then-