-011-

Damn that was one heck of a day.

Donghyuck's POV

I will be lying if I say that I am not tired.

I mean, first thing, attending Dad's press conference in the morning, then picking up Mark from the airport, then checking up on the preparations for the party, and when I finally thought I could enjoy the party with my friends, I had to greet the guests (yes all of them), going to Seonghwa's clinic and well, meeting my soulmate and starting on the wrong foot with her, and now we got this whole 'vision mystery' thing. I need a break.

So yeah, that explains why I literally fell on to my bed like a dead corpse. 

Knock knock.

Screw it. Not a moment of me time. 

DONGHYUCK- Who is it?
MARK- It's me.
DONGHYUCK- Ah, Mark hyung, come in.

Mark opened the door and I got up. He seemed to be in one heck of a mood.

MARK- Tell me honestly, where were you when the party was going on?
DONGHYUCK- Uhh-
MARK- Don't give me the 'I don't know what to say' card. Why were you at Seonghwa hyung's clinic?
DONGHYUCK- How do you- were you spying?!
MARK- I wasn't. The paparazzies surely were.

It took me some time to process the information. And once I did, I wasn't amused. 

DONGHYUCK- But-
MARK- Dad wants to see you. Come downstairs.

Well shit. It's game over for me. I didn't tell anyone about the birthmark thing nor did I tell anyone about Mijin. 

DONGHYUCK- Do I have to?
MARK- Yeah.
DONGHYUCK- Just tell him that I did nothing to ruin his or the company's reputation. I JUST WENT THERE TO VISIT A FRIEND.

Mark sighed.

MARK- Do you really think that's what he cares about?
DONGHYUCK- Yeah? What else would he care about?
MARK- You. He cares about you and your health. He knows well that you have no friend in the hospital, so do I and so does mom.

DONGHYUCK- Y'all have spies behind me or what?
MARK- Naah, we have some impressive ways.
DONGHYUCK- Can we just have some normalcy for once?
MARK- Uhh.. nope.

I roll my eyes. I'm done with shit.

DONGHYUCK- There is nothing wrong with me. I am okay. Now can you please dad not to worry?
MARK- Do I look like an owl to you?
DONGHYUCK- Yes.

MARK- No. Now come downstairs.

DONGHYUCK- Oh come onnnnn~

MARK- God I am so done with covering up for you.

DONGHYUCK- I'm not done with telling you to do that.
MARK- Fine. I'll help you out.
DONGHYUCK- Ayyy thanks hyung- wait, what's the catch?
MARK- You'll have to fulfill my one condition.

Yes I saw that coming. No, I don't want to hear his condition.

MARK- Tell me. What's up?

DONGHYUCK- Tell you what?

MARK- Conditionnn..
DONGHYUCK- Have we switched places today?
MARK- Whatever it is, I like it. Anyways, you have some explaining to do. 

Well, seems like I'll have to tell him. I guess I'd have to at some point. After telling him about why I was at Seonghwa's clinic he looked at me

MARK- So you're telling me that that's not important for you to tell mom and dad?
DONGHYUCK- I mean, I think I should but at the same time I think I should not.
MARK- What is that supposed to mean? Either way it is not correct to hide something related to your health from mom and dad.
DONGHYUCK- Yeah yeah, you go on lecturing me like that. I hear enough so ain't amused.

He came sat next to me. And THAT'S where you know this is conversation is gon deep.

MARK- You know what happened to her don't you?

I felt myself frown at the thought. It is something I don't like talking about, in fact, no one does. It is someone they avoid talking about. You know, her.

MARK- I'm sorry I had to pick that up but there is no other way I can explain-
DONGHYUCK- You're right. I should tell mom and dad.

MARK- Thank you for making a logical decision for once.
DONGHYUCK- What do you mean by that- I always make logical decisions!
MARK- ...
DONGHYUCK- Okay maybe not ALWAYS.
MARK- You mean never.
DONGHYUCK- I-

"LEE DONGHYUCK AND LEE MINHYUNG COME DOWNSTAIRS THIS INSTANT"

Full names, Minhyung instead of Mark and two very loud voices. One glance at each other and we know both of us are dead.

 One glance at each other and we know both of us are dead