-002-

So, Mijin left for what was now her home for the next 4 years she would be here. But someone else hadn't quite reached Seoul yet.

"Mom where is this guy? We have been waiting for at least-""5 minutes long? Will you please keep some patience?""Okay fine, I'm waiting, I'm waiting I'm still waiting

"5 minutes long? Will you please keep some patience?"
"Okay fine, I'm waiting, I'm waiting I'm still waiting.. Okay I CANNOT wait anymore WHERE IS HE?"

This impatient person was none other than Lee Donghyuck. In his 21 years he had learnt many things, which fairly enough didn't include patience. His mother, Mrs. Lee, was a businesswoman who worked with her husband, Donghyuck's step-father. You see, Donghyuck, lovingly called Hyuck, lost his father at a very young age, and after 10 years of his passing, his mother fell in love with a rich businessman, Mr. Lee, who apparently she had known since her high school years, and soon they got married. He was a really nice guy, and Hyuck approved of him too.

Who they were waiting for at the current moment was Mark Lee, Hyuck's step-brother. He was a year older than him, so they mostly talked like equals. Mark was arriving from Vancouver, where he was doing majors in Dance. Mark was a very passion-driven guy, and aspired to be dancer. He even renounced the great business empire his father had built with his blood, sweat and tears, just for his dreams. Mr. Lee was always supportive of his son, and supported his dreams, as much as any father should. 

"Hyuck, they cannot land the flight any faster just because you are an impatient. God, how will you manage it when you are taking care of great business, which you will be doing in the future? You have to be patient for that?"

Mark not taking the seat meant that Hyuck was next in line for the responsibility, which he was sure that he would do well at. He was all set to go to Neo Tech University of Business this year. Neo Tech was a huge college, and that's the reason it had been divided into 3 major sectors: Arts, Business and Academics. Hyuck had received his acceptance letter a month ago, and let's say that the boy was basically on Cloud 9.  

Donghyuck's POV

"I will manage the business perfectly fine, mom. After all, your son is pretty much good at everything." I say in a smug manner, making my mom sigh. 

??- Wow! Guess who hasn't changed a tad bit while I was away!

I turn around to the familiar voice to see Mark, a backpack hanging from his shoulder, suitcase in his hand.

DONGHYUCK- Here you are! What took you so long, hyung?
MARK- Um.. it isn't like I was FLYING the plane that you'd ask me what took me so long. 
DONGHYUCK- You were ON that plane.
MARK- So Mr. Narcistic much was missing quite a lot I see.
DONGHYUCK- You- I- well maybe yeah. 

He gives me a bro hug.

MOM- Mark!
MARK- Mom!

He ran towards and gave her a big hug. "I have so much to talk about with you, son. Why don't we get in the car?" She asks to which Mark nods as a reply. 

We get into the car. "Driver, take us back home." The driver nods. "Yes ma'am."

"Y'all seriously bought another Porsche?" Mark said as he looked at the car we had bought a few months ago. "Yeah. Dad bought it for mom's birthday." I said shrugging. "Dad's a little too romantic don't you think hyung?"  I whisper into his ear so mom couldn't hear. "I agree. I strongly agree, bro." He whispers back. "Well- wait a second, your bracelet is glowing- HYUNG YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE?!" I get up, only to get hit on on the head by the car roof. "OW FUCK!" "Lee Donghyuck, LANGUAGE." Mom exclaims. "Sit down, sit down. I'll tell you everything." He says. I pity the driver, man has to deal with us almost everyday. 

"It's a long story, but to tell you briefly, I met her in the college I am doing my Dance Majors in, mind you, we both are in the same major. We got paired up for our final evaluation dance routine for the year. From there we became friends. Eventually I started liking her. That's when we found out that were each others' soulmates. So with a LOT of courage I asked her out and she said-"

"No. Way."

"Bro. She said yes."

No. I could NOT believe it. I was shook. Of course, I'm-On-Cloud-9-and-I'm-doing-my-happy-dance-inside-my-head shook, but shook. 

"So you are telling me that my sweet little boy got a girlfriend?!" Mom seemed equally as shook as me. Not seemed, definitely WAS. "Yes mom, yes." 

"So when are we meeting Ms. Sister-In-Law?" I asked, as I saw his face turning a slight shade of pink as he yelled, "You can call her by her name. She isn't your sister-in-law." He said firmly. "If only I knew her name." 

"Kim Seolhee." He replied. "That's her name."

"Well, so what mood is she in?" I ask. "Light blue. She's calm. Well, she always is." He said with a shrug. "Wow." 

"Great- wait you're talking about me but- you when did you find yours bub?"

Mark had me confused. "What do you mean hyung?"

"Your bracelet's glowing."