-041-

"SO YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS WHOLE ORDEAL. I- DONGHYUCK. THE HELL MAN?!" 

Jaemin screamed at Donghyuck, folding his hands in frustration. 

"Can you listen? I just got to know Yurim's in Paris on our way here too." Donghyuck reasoned. 

The three friends were sitting in Jaemin and Jeno's room

The three friends were sitting in Jaemin and Jeno's room. The two had called Donghyuck to tell him about the situation, only to find out he knew. Of course he did, of course she would've let him know. In fact, she was probably here for him. 

"She's called me to meet her." Donghyuck exhaled,. "Well then she can get the no in return and walk away. The second part of it is her expertise anyways." Jaemin mocked, scoffing. Donghyuck awkwardly looked sideways. "Hyuck... please don't tell me.."

Jaemin sharply exhaled, collapsing onto the bed.

"I know I probably shouldn't have but I can manage. There is no reason for you to be so loud about it--" Donghyuck was interrupted by Jeno, who was sitting quietly up till now.

"He has all the right to be. Don't shut him down. You know you shouldn't have. There is no possibility of the probably in any scenario."

Jeno got up and looked Donghyuck in the eye with a somber glance.

"You have any idea of how much it hurt us, to see you suffer? No- do you? That woman almost destroyed your life, I think I shouldn't be the one telling you that, you'd know better. But no, she has to make an appearance when everything is alright. YOU are alright. We acted strong back then because we didn't want you to get another bonus reason to blame yourself but- you have any idea? ANY?"

Jeno was swallowing back anger, something Jaemin noticed as he pet his shoulder, handing him a glass of water. 

"RENJUN CRIED. AND THAT'S THE ONLY DAY I'VE SEEN HIM CRY. THAT DAY WHEN-- I'll stop speaking."

Horrifying past images and thoughts passed through Donghyuck's head but he refused to show it. So he just his eyes and opened them back again.

"You can still ghost her, Hyuck. She doesn't deserve it." Jaemin suggested.

"Guys, we were kids back then. I've grown since then, we all have. I know what to do, and what not to, at least in this scenario. This is the last you guys hear from her. I promise." Donghyuck started.

 "Also, thank you. I will never have enough words to thank you both. I probably will never be able to say this often but, you have always been my saviors. You still are, you, Jaemin, Renjun, Mark, Sayuri, even Chenle and Jisung. That's why, I hope, that you guys be happy. Please."