-010-

"I am not the only one?"
"I mean, no I guess?"

Mijin and Donghyuck had realized that both of them were having the same confusing and weird visions

MIJIN- Did you see it when we bumped into each other at the airport?
DONGHYUCK- Yeah. I don't know how to describe it, I mean, it is like there are voices-
MIJIN- -with no source. And these blurry images-
DONGHYUCK- -with no clear explanation.

For the first time ever since they met, there was this sense of understanding between the two. The melancholy was common.

"What are you two talking about?" Johnny asks.

"Uh-"

An exchange of glances made it obvious. Neither of them wanted anyone to know. 

MIJIN- Nothing really. We were talking about a-
DONGHYUCK- Umm..
??- Mark.

It was Mr. Lee. Literally the whole room went silent.

"Hello Mr. Lee!"

Everyone greets him, like of course they do, he was the host of the party and also one of the most powerful men in the country I mean, should make sense. Ay?

Thank God. Mijin and Donghyuck shared a sigh of relief.

MARK- Dad? What are you doing here?
MR. LEE- Oh nothing, just here to check on what's going on here. But Johnny, what are you doing here? Weren't you saying that you'd be leaving? 
JOHNNY- Yes sir. Was just here to get my sister.
MR. LEE- Ahhh.. so Mijin, seems like you've made some friends?
MIJIN- I guess.
MR. LEE- That's great. It's great to see you've gotten along with well. Okay and I should go, and yeah Mark, your dance instructors are here. They want to meet you.

MARK- Oh! I'll be there in a minute.
MR. LEE- Good, okay bye kids, Enjoy yourselves!

With that Mr. Lee left. "Okay Mijin we should go now." Johnny said. "Oh right. Was great meeting you guys! See ya at college!" 

Johnny's POV

"So.. Jinnie, had a good time?" Sooyoung asked in her elder sister voice. 

Mijin thought for a while. "I mean, yeah, it was pretty nice, most importantly the FOOD. Like who even chose the menu?" "Why? Didn't you like it?" I asked. She replied, "Uhhh.. no. I highkey LOVED IT? Like the food was SO delish I can't-"

"Yeah I know! I loved it too! The younger son, what's his name again- oh yeah! Donghyuck! Mr. Lee said that Donghyuck chose the whole menu. That boy has good taste in food." Sooyoung commented. "Donghyuck is Mr. Lee's son?" 

SOOYOUNG- Yeah? Didn't he tell you that? I mean, you seemed to be good friends?

MIJIN- *murmurs* Friends my foot.
SOOYOUNG- Hunh?
MIJIN- Nothing. 

JOHNNY- When's college starting?
MIJIN- Next week.

JOHNNY- Great, I wouldn't have to deal with your annoying ass.
MIJIN- Oh puh-lease. I know you'll miss me.
JOHNNY- In your dreams, idiot.
MIJIN- Sure, want me to remind you how excited you were at the airport today?
JOHNNY- I totally was, haha. *eyeroll*

Who am I to lie, I kinda was. To be honest I might've kinda missed Mijin. It's been a while since I left the US. I have some good memories there. But now, I kinda hope that she didn't come here. Not because she is so fricking annoying, obnoxious and basically sitting on my last nerve, wait, that is kinda the reason. But if my guess is right then-

SOOYOUNG- What are you thinking about now?
JOHNNY- Why'd you say that?
SOOYOUNG- It's on your face.

JOHNNY-  How'd you know? Too busy staring at it? 😏
SOOYOUNG- No, cuz you nearly killed us at the U-turn?

JOHNNY- Thanks for killing the pick up line. 
SOOYOUNG- Don't mention it. *thug life* Now, what is it?

I looked at the rear view mirror to find Mijin asleep.

"I think Mijin found her soulmate...

....and I reckon it is Hyuck."

Okay sorry for the rubbish filler chapter

Okay sorry for the rubbish filler chapter. But I really tried to make it less boring. 😬😬 So we have reached halfway the story (??) Let me know if you have any suggestions? Anyways