-007-

Creds to my gurl @-dreamxxhaechan for the awesome cover! Okay okay fine you can go reading! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~

THAT'S THE GIRL I BUMPED INTO AT THE AIRPORT!

Donghyuck's POV

Here I was, standing in front of this girl, who was none other than my soulmate. 

"LEE DONGHYUCK YOU SPILLED THE FRUIT PUNCH! I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL YOU!"
"EARTH TO DONGHYUCK! HELLO?!"
"HYUCK! ARE YOU ALIVE?!"

No sounds. No people. Everything disappears into thin air. Only me in this strange type of void. Naturally I look around. The lounge was gone. It was just all black, I felt like I was standing on nothing.

"I can't believe it Harcourt, How could you think of it that way?"

"I thought you knew better, Lady Maria. I am not worthy of your aristocratic life."

I had no idea of who said those words which echoed and resonated all over. But why did it hurt me? Why did my heart clench at those words?

"It is not happening again, Hyuck, you can get out of there."

I feel myself return back to normal on hearing the familiar voice. Only I didn't know whose it was but it was definitely familiar-

"HELLO?! EARTH TO LEE DONGHYUCK?! YOU HERE?!" 

Jaemin was shaking his hand in front of me. "YA WHERE WERE YOU?" he says, "And why are you all sweaty?" 

I touched my forehead, and sure enough I was sweating. 

I look at him and explain, "Oh nothing. I just feel real hot, don't you think?" I lied.

"Bro you are literally standing under an AC vent." He said. "Well anyways-" 

As Jaemin steps aside I see my soulmate, who was glaring at me. Damn she is cute though-

"Hey." She said waving her hand. Before I could reply back though,

"Hyuck I swear to God I hate you SO much. You wasted some good old fruit punch!" Renjun yelled. "Yeah, at least the fruit punch will be missed, unlike you." I reply back. "BURNNNNN!" Everyone yelled from behind. "You really wanna fight me right now bro? Do you really?" He said agitated. "Naah, I don't want you to take the pain of taking an elevator, you know, cuz you ain't on my level." I replied and once again everyone went, "BURNNNNNN!" 

"Well ya know mister, he wouldn't want to go to the second basement cuz that is your level. Oh wait was it lower?" 

"Wow. Did LEE DONGHYUCK just get roasted?"
"Mijin congratulations on making it to my favorites list."
"That's what you karma Hyuck, that's what you call karma."

I glare at my friends, who switched their sides quicker than I could blink my eyes. So I see, Ms. Soulmate likes a good fight eh?

"And who may you be miss? I don't remember seeing you EVER in my life? Or even Seoul for that matter of fact?" I question, walking closer towards her. "And I don't remember seeing you and me in talking terms." 

CHENLE- Yeah SHE SPITTING FIRE.
JAEMIN- SHE IS GON RUIN HIM!
RENJUN- YOU FINALLY GOT THE PAYBACK OF SPILLING THAT ONE CUP OF AMERICANO 2 YEARS AGO.
MARK- RENJUN HOW DO YOU REMEMBER SOMETHING THAT SMALL THAT HAPPENED TWO YEARS AGO?!
RENJUN- I JUST DO OKAY. THAT WAS MY FAV MOOMIN HOODIE!
MARK- No wonder you remember-
RENJUN- I HEARD THAT MARK HYUNG.
SEOLHEE- Guys can you please calm down? Y'all be really making me miss the roast battle.
SAYURI- Unnie, you cannot expect this lot to be calm. Let's just say been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
SEOLHEE- Well at least I tried, Yuri.
SAYURI- I'll mention the keyword: TRIED.
SEOLHEE- I know right-

"So Miss No Name, you really wanna fight me?" I questioned with sheer aggression in my voice. "Yes. Yes I'll fight you. Yes I'll win. What you gonna do about it? Complain to your father and get me sued?" 

DONGHYUCK- Oh hell nah my words will be enough to destroy you. No legal action needed.
??- And also I have a name... It's Mijin.. *dramatic hair flip* Suh Mijin.
DONGHYUCK- Suh eh? Johnny hyung's sister? Guessed that, you come from the same creed don't you? The creed known as No Competition Against Me? 

MIJIN- Oh hell nah, we come from the creed known as Talk To The Wall Cuz I Don't Have The Time To Talk To You.
DONGHYUCK- Awww.. is little girlie wirlie scared of fwighting me?
MIJIN- My life isn't THAT unfortunate that I'll be scared of fighting you.
DONGHYUCK- YOU-

"CHENLE!" 

One of the two twins comes in running into the room. All the eyes go to Hyejin, or was it Jinhye? I'm sorry I can't tell. 

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT HAPPENED?" The boy get's up immediately just to met by a hug. "I can't fight with you for long. AND IT IS A HUGE PROBLEM." "Eww... when did you get so cringy? And second of all, where's Jisung?" The twin replies, "Probably with Hyejin." Chenle rolls his eyes. "Oh please, Hyejin I know it's you." Wait how the hell was he able tell the difference-

"So you do know the difference don't you bro?" she asked. "Obviously I do, I know how your sister has a sun tattoo on the back of your wrist while you have the moon one. Me and Jisung were messing with you. Now seriously where are the two?" 

JISUNG- Right here! If you take the great trouble of turning around that is.
CHENLE- Oh my God look at that! How funny! Look at me I am laughing. Hahahhahaha.

Everyone started laughing and all the other people just stared at us. But as always, Mark hyung and my glares were enough to shut then down. Oh how I love the power my glare holds. Then I remember something. "Guys what time is it?" I ask to which Jeno answers, "11.05 PM." He replied, looking at his wristwatch. Damn I ain't missing it today. 

"Guys I'll be back."