-006-

Normal Text for Korean
Italics for English
Underlined text for Chinese

~~~~~~~

We reached the table where quite a few people were sitting.

??- And then Jaemin started wooing Jeno and I was sitting in between of all that going on, cringing and regretting my life choices

???- You know that is how a couple should be acting like. You're just extra, Yuri.
??- *mimicking the former* ThAt's hOw CouPLe shOulD acT liKE mEh MeH mEh. sUrE LoVe gUrU.
MARK- Ahem..

Everyone's heads turn to Mark and me. Something tells me this is one chaotic friend circle. Probably the truth.

MARK- If you guys are done with being chaotic then can I tell you guys to shut the fuck up?
????- Hyung when are we not chaotic?

"Hi Mijin!" one of the girls say. "Hey- how'd you know my name?" "Umm.. I.. I j-just knew. Hehe." The girl replies back nervously, becoming more reserved suddenly.

MARK- Okay never mind that. So Mijin please introduce yourself for the others who don't know you yet will you?
MIJIN- Hey guys my name is Suh Mijin and I am 21 years old. I just arrived from LA today to do my studies here in Neo Tech.

"Suh? You're Johnny's sister?" 
"Yes, unfortunately."

"LA? DO YOU BUMP INTO HOLLYWOOD STARS LIKE EVERYDAY?"
"Umm.. no?"

"NEO TECH?! THAT'S GONNA BE OUR COLLEGE!"
"YEAH I HEARD!"

"WOW YOU ARE THE SAME AGE AS MOST OF US!" 
"Oh that's great to know!"

"WHAT MAJOR WHAT MAJOR?"
"Photography!"

MARK- Guys! Will you introduce yourselves first? She doesn't know any of you?
??- Oh right. Let's do that. We'll go from the order we are sitting in, starting from Mark hyung.

MARK- So you know me already, but anywho I'll do it again. Hi I'm Mark Lee and I am 22 years old. As you know I have completed my Majors in Dance in Canada.
SEOLHEE- I'm Kim Seolhee and I am 22 years old. I too have completed my Majors in Dance in Canada-
MARK- And she is my girl. *winks*
??- Again with the flirting? Are you KIDDING me?

RENJUN- Anyways ignoring what just happened I am Huang Renjun and I am 21 years old. I was born in China but I moved here at a young age. This girl is my girlfr-

SAYURI- I can introduce myself, Huang. Anyways, my name is Nakamoto Sayuri and I am 21. I am Japanese but I have spent my life mostly in UK and S. Korea obviously. 
JENO- Hey I am Lee Jeno, I am 21 and I'm done with these idiots. 
JAEMIN- I am Na Jaemin and you are really pretty-
JENO- And you are mine. Shut it, JAEMIN. Sorry he's gay and taken miss.
MIJIN- Umm fine?
SEOLHEE- Ahhh look at that, Jeno is getting jealous already. 
JAEMIN- Aww.. you are my baby.. nothing about to change that..