-025-

"So... you have always lived in Seoul?"
"Not exactly, but yeah for most of the part, yeah." 

From a search of a good restaurant, the whole ordeal turned into Donghyuck giving Mijin a city tour in his car

From a search of a good restaurant, the whole ordeal turned into Donghyuck giving Mijin a city tour in his car. He knew this part of the city like the back of his hand, so he knew all the good places, and he prided himself for the same. But the truth was, they were just engulfed in talking to each other.

DONGHYUCK- What about you? You have come to South Korea before or is this your first time? 
MIJIN- I mean- I have probably come here as a kid quite a lot of times during the holidays. Even then I haven't like visited visited this place. I haven't lived here more than a week until now. So yeah, it's still kind new for me.
DONGHYUCK- Good for you then, you in the right hands miss. *smug noises*

MIJIN- Okay I guess- by the way where are we going?
DONGHYUCK- Hell.

Mijin was glad to see Hyuck back into his personality, seeing a smile on his face once again. She was glad that he was okay now. 

MIJIN- OH FINALLY MY ANCESTRY HERE I COME- okay no where are we going though?
DONGHYUCK- It's this really good restaurant in this area, I think you'd like it. As I already told you, I know this place like the back of my hand, ain't no one can beat me on those lines.

Night was falling over the city, ever so beautifully. The city lights adorned the black coat like jewels. The rainbow was gone, and the drizzling had stopped an hour ago.

MIJIN- I'm not going to some 5-star place-
DONGHYUCK- Except it's not. Not to brag, but I'm a very down-to-earth guy.
MIJIN- Yeah says the guy who drives a Mercedes. I totally believe you.
DONGHYUCK- Not my fault you are broke. 
MIJIN- Technically speaking, Hyuck, so are you. Your parents might be rich, you aren't.
DONGHYUCK- Excuse-
MIJIN- Ever saved up pocket money, my boy?
DONGHYUCK- No-
MIJIN- Then you are more broke than me. 
DONGHYUCK- Okay yeah sure. I'm totally buying that. Dumbass.

Donghyuck scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully. 

MIJIN- What's the name of the restaurant again?
DONGHYUCK- It's ******.
MIJIN- Umm.. the GPS is showing that is the other way around-
DONGHYUCK- Hunh-
MIJIN- Yep. See? 

His cheeks turn red on realizing that he had taken the wrong road altogether. So much for "knowing this place like the back of my hand" I guess. 

DONGHYUCK- Oh crap-

Mijin glared at the driver who stopped the car with a smirk on her face.

MIJIN- I'm right ain't I?
DONGHYUCK- Not exactly-
MIJIN- You came around the other way, am I correct?
DONGHYUCK- Kinda-
MIJIN- You have been confirmed as an idiot?
DONGHYUCK- OKAY JEEZ I GET IT I WAS WRONG NO NEED TO RUB IT IN.