-019-

Bold Italics for French

Italics for English

Normal Text for Korean

~~~~~

Shining jewels and a beautiful, pink evening gown. Hair done by the best hairdressers in town. She gracefully walked down the stairs, as she been taught to her whole life. Her face wasn't visible, the whole scene was blurry actually.

Swooping light, murmuring voices, unclear language.

"DONT KILL HIM PLEASE! I BEG YOU! DONT PLEASE SPARE HIM-"
"M-Ma-r- *falls*"
"NO!"

"DONT KILL HIM PLEASE! I BEG YOU! DONT PLEASE SPARE HIM-""M-Ma-r- *falls*""NO!"

"NO!"

Mijin got up in cold sweat, taking deep breaths. She looked over and around. She was in her dorm. No where else.

SAYURI- Mijin, all good?
MIJIN- HUNH- Yeah um-
SAYURI- Nightmare?
MIJIN- How'd you know-
SAYURI- I mean, I don't really think it's normal to shriek in the middle of the night for no reason.
MIJIN- Dang it.

She looked ahead to see Sayuri at the study table, looking at her dormmate with concern.

It has been 3-4 months in Neo Tech now and Mijin was loving it. She had wise and understanding professors, friends who always had some tea to spill and a nice dorm room. Though studies could be hectic at times, it would never be too much of a stress, there was always someone to help out. Well, studies were the least of worries actually. There was something else that had been getting to her.

Since 2 months, Mijin's visions had extravagated to nightmares. They weren't anything scary to say for the least, they were.. thrilling. It sent goosebumps down her spine thinking about them, but again for no good reason.

SAYURI- *hands a glass of water* You'll feel better.
MIJIN- Thanks Yuri. What time is it?
SAYURI- 2 AM. ou should go back to sleep. 
MIJIN- I will, but why is that I have never seen you sleep at night?
SAYURI- I don't like sleeping at night. I sleep as much as I can after classes, and study all night. Much more efficient lifestyle if you ask me.
MIJIN- Yeah, but I think you should sleep-

SAYURI- I know. Sleep at night. Even if I could I can't. I have a presentation on criminal law due tomorrow. Have to edit the final few parts of the PowerPoint.
MIJIN- You do you then I guess. I'm sleeping.
SAYURI- Didn't ever stop you. Good night.

~~~~~

Next day

MIJIN- *half asleep* What is life. Why do we exist.
JAEMIN- Why what's up with you?
MIJIN- Sleep deprived. Want to die.
JENO- Can surely see that.
RENJUN- You didn't get sleep last night?