-035-

He brushed his hair back with his right hand, while holding a blow dryer in the left, while humming words to some ominous song he might have heard on TikTok. 

Donghyuck was sitting on a chair in front of the mirror, after a good long shower of what he thought was 10 minutes.

An hour.

But he shortly paused as he observed a huge scar on his face, right below his left eye.

"The hell.." Donghyuck attempted to remember if he ever got hurt there but in vain. Also, what kind of scar would start showing out of the blue? It hadn't been there an hour ago. 

"Shocked?" 

The lights in the room flickered intensely, and proceeded to switch off.

Donghyuck's face went pale and the hair dryer dropped out of his hand as he looked in the mirror to see a black unclear silhouette standing right behind him with glowering red eyes, chuckling with a sinister tone.

"I did that, I'm quite proud of it, needless to say."

"How can you even a live a calm and peaceful life after what you did? Hmm?  You don't deserve to live." 

The black silhouette gained more color and clearness as it paced towards Donghyuck, who could only stare at the mirror with tears of fright welling up in his eyes.

"And that's why I'm here. To put an end to it. So you don't ruin mine again." 

His eyes widened as the now clear and visible figure could be seen, much more clearly. He recognized her. Her hand held a dagger, which grazed dangerously close to his neck. 

"Y-You c-can't b-be-- no-" His voice shivered in terror. "M-Mijin?"

"So that's the one you love the most hunh? Well, pity, today's the last day you see her, or anyone. Well if it did not come as a realization due to your vivid ignorance, I'm here to kill you. And you can do nothing about it."

And the knife came closer to his neck, Donghyuck let out a loud scream as his eyes went shut...

"WHAT THE FUCK LEE DONGHYUCK?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? Oh- are you that excited to see me?" 

And there was no dark sinister voiced Mijin with red eyes anymore, just your good old regular Mijin, who entered the room just to see Donghyuck screaming.

A weirdly funny yet unsettling site to say, needless to say.

Donghyuck failed to reply, still trying to catch up with his uneven breathing. He drank a glass of water. When he finally accumulated the energy to speak, he realized that the lights were back on, and the scar below his left eye was gone.

DONGHYUCK- ARE YOU PART-TIMING AS A SKIN-WALKER?
MIJIN- YOU WERE THE ONE SCREAMING?! 
DONGHYUCK- I- 
DONGHYUCK- ...one more word and I'm kicking you out of here. 
MIJIN- Says the man walking with one crutch.