-012-

Next Week

This is it. This is my one-way ticket to everything I've ever dreamed of. 

Mijin's POVThe grand building stood in front of me with all it's glory

Mijin's POV

The grand building stood in front of me with all it's glory. Minimum of 25 floors precisely. Well taken care of exteriors too. The building was artistic itself, walls having cool looking graffiti on one end, elegant artworks on the other. That's how you'd know this isn't going to be a normal first day at college.

This is it. Neo Tech University of Arts. 

Neo Tech University is one of the most popular colleges in the world. May it be Arts, Business or Academics, it is known for producing the best leaders in every field. Every single graduate is well reputed and has quite prestige. On the other hand, it is also known for being very secretive, and, believe me when I say that there are some crazy rumors. No one knowns the curriculum or the format of the college. People from all around the world try to get in, but a few get in, and I'm one of the fortunate few.

I stood there, luggage in the left hand and backpack slung over the right shoulder. I probably looking crazy, eyes and mouth wide open, but tell me one reason I wouldn't. Anyone in my place would be shook. 

"You look so shocked, and you haven't even entered yet."

I was slightly startled to see Jaemin next to me. 

MIJIN- What are you doing here?
JAEMIN- Well, if you aren't deaf, you might've heard me telling you that us 00 liners are attending Neo Tech?
MIJIN- All of you?
JAEMIN- Yeah. 

Everyone means that-

MIJIN- Donghyuck too?
JAEMIN- You seem specifically interested in Hyuck ay? *smirks*
MIJIN- Yeah no.
JAEMIN- Yeah yes. Well good for you, dude is pretty much single. *smirk intensifies*
MIJIN- Anyways- wait, is that coffee?
JAEMIN- Uhhh.. yeah? Want some?
MIJIN- I mean su-

"NO NO NO MIJIN YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO DIE"

I saw Jeno and Renjun rushing towards us in full speed.

RENJUN- Girl don't. It's not worth it!
JENO- Jaemin I love everything bout you except that coffee. 
MIJIN- What the heck-
JAEMIN- What do you mean?
RENJUN, JENO- YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE TALKING BOUT.
RENJUN- That isn't coffee..
JENO- ...that's a death note. Like girl, count it down and that'll be 8 espresso shots. Yes 8 FRICKIN ESPRESSO SHOTS.
JAEMIN- YOU TOLD ME TO REDUCE MY CAFFEINE INTAKE SO I GOT IT DOWN TO 6.
RENJUN, JENO- *collective sigh*
RENJUN- Let's just go, shall we?

I just glared at the three. One, 8 ESPRESSO SHOTS? Like bro, WHY? Wanna die? (A/N- I like my coffee like dat too so.. here you see hypocrisy at it's finest) Two, why are they always bickering-

RENJUN- With all due respect, Mijin, us bickering is something you'll have to get used to if you are gon be part of our cult. 
JENO, JAEMIN- WE DON'T BICKER.
MIJIN- Yeah you do.
JENO- You have known us for a week, how can you say that?
MIJIN-  Because the whole week I have known y'all, I have seen you do nothing more than bickering.
JENO- That is not true.
JAEMIN- AT ALL.
MIJIN- Shut up you do.
JAEMIN- Not.
RENJUN- *murmurs in Chinese* And I thought there was going to be a sensible one for once.
MIJIN- You forgot I understand Chinese didn't you? 

RENJUN- Anywaysss, Mijin, what's your major?

MIJIN- Bruh I told you earlier, Photography. What bout y'all?
JAEMIN- Well congratulations to you, I'm in the same major as you.
MIJIN- That's cool. Jeno? Renjun?
JENO- Acting.
RENJUN- Art.

MIJIN- Aaah.. and what about the others?
JAEMIN- Others as in Hyuck ay?
MIJIN- I meant... Sayuri, yes, her.
RENJUN- Well, either ways, Hyuck is not in the Arts sector. He's taken up Business. 
MIJIN- I didn't ask-
JENO- Ya did.
MIJIN- Not.
JENO, RENJUN, JAEMIN- YES YOU DID. SHUT UP. 
MIJIN- Bu- 
RENJUN- So, WHAT'S THE TEA?
MIJIN- What tea? 
JAEMIN- The *dramatic pose cuz that's a very Jaemin thing* TEA.

 "ALL STUDENTS! PLEASE LISTEN UP! THESE ARE SOME VERY IMPORTANT RULES SO PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY."

Our attention is directed towards the announcement. 

~~~~~~~~

Little did Mijin know, that not everyone of them directed their attention to the announcement. One of them looked behind, guiding their eyes to a hooded figure.

"He isn't here. Not now." he mouthed making the hooded figure nods and goes away. He returned his glance back to the rest of his gang.

 He returned his glance back to the rest of his gang