-001-

Normal Text for Korean 
Italics for English

~~~~~~

Time: 12 AM (Midnight)
Los Angeles, USA

"Okay now let us check this out. Did you take everything?"
"Yep."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"ID, passport, mobile charger, laptop, phone, clothes, everything?"
"Yes, yes, YES MOM! HUNDERED TIMES YES! I KEPT EVERYTHING!"
"Okay good good.. and you have the tickets on your phone right?"
"MOM!"

 and you have the tickets on your phone right?""MOM!"

I had packed my stuff and was heading to the airport. And my mom was being EXTREMELY cautious for some reason. 

Hello there, my name is Suh Mijin and I am 21 years old. I was born in Chicago, USA but later I moved to LA. My parents are from South Korea, currently where I was headed. You see, I have been aspiring to be photographer since a very long time, and with great fortune, I got accepted into Neo Tech University of Arts, one of the most prestigious colleges for Photography, well not only Photography but many many many other courses, Dance, Music, Art, well, it is awesome, you get the point.

"I am just asking, Jinnie." My mom asks to which I reply, "You have asked each of these questions, like almost, a QUIZILLION TIMES!" I scream. "Sweetie you know how forgetful you can get. And anyways, you know how forgetful you can get, right?" She says. I could sense worry in her tone of talking. "Mom are you worried about something?" 

She sighs and says, "Of course I am Mijin! It is the first time you are travelling all alone. Do you expect me to be cool about it or something?" "There is no reason for you to be worried mom. Just chillax. I can take care of myself." I reply.

"That's what you can't sweetie, that's what I am worried about." She says quietly, trying not to be heard but her efforts were in vain. "I heard that mother." I say, rolling my eyes. "And also--" "Before you ask me whether I have taken my ID, Passport, laptop, charger, phone, clothes and everything else, YES I HAVE." 

For some reason she chuckles at my behavior. "WHAT'S SO FUNNY MOTHER?" I ask and she replies, "You look so adorable when you're mad you know!" She replies, booping my nose. "I-- URGH. MOM!" 

<<Time Skip>>

"Mijin are you ready?" My father calls out, finally coming out from his room, all ready. "Dad. You take more time to get ready than I do." By the way I was wearing this:

" By the way I was wearing this: