-022-

MIJIN- Hyuck?

Just another casual day after the fainting incident, which, surprisingly, everyone seemed to have forgotten about

Just another casual day after the fainting incident, which, surprisingly, everyone seemed to have forgotten about. It wasn't even hinted at in the news, let far being mentioned at all. But of course, Donghyuck did and so did Mijin. But - surprisingly - after that incident, they really didn't meet up. Something or the other seemed to come up, and well, possibly someone was being a little petty, if we know who we are talking about. Mijin was heading to the library to get a book, just for random reading. Let's ignore the fact she had two book series to complete but okay, new book got it. 

Mijin had found Donghyuck in the library, doing homework. Hyuck didn't look back at her, eyes balling at the state-of-the-art laptop, and then going to the notebook. 

DONGHYUCK- Even if it is me, I'll be ignoring you on purpose. 

Being busy doesn't mean that you can't be pissed off at someone, ain't it?

MIJIN- Okay rude >:(
DONGHYUCK- It's rude for you to exist, you see me complaining?
MIJIN- How would you? it is not like your existence is doing much of a favor to this world, is it? Either ways, what so pissed of fo-
DONGHYUCK- Great convo, bye. 
MIJIN- BRO-

Donghyuck stopped all actions, like a computer that had been switched off mid way of being in use, and looked at Mijin dead in the eye.

DONGHYUCK- Bro.
MIJIN- What's wrong-
DONGHYUCK- Out of all the things you can call me BRO. I'M NOT YOUR BROTHER WOMAN.
MIJIN- Obviously- I mean just saying platonically-
DONGHYUCK- YEAH RIGHT OKAY THEN CALL YOUR DEAREST FRIEND JIHOON THAT IF YOU M--

Donghyuck was interrupted by the librarian, who had had enough of the talking.

??- THIS IS A LIBRARY MR. LEE AND MS. SUH. I EXPECT DISCIPLINE. 
MIJIN, DONGHYUCK- Sorry Professor Kwon.

DONGHYUCK- You know what? Fine do whatever. I don't give a damn.
MIJIN- What the hell is going on? Why you so pissed?
DONGHYUCK- I AM NOT PISSED.

He was pissed. 

MIJIN- My soulmate bracelet is saying otherwise though. What's up?

Taking a pause, it would be viable to describe the two at the current moment. 

Because of his busy schedule, Hyuck had been unable to get a haircut. Hair went over his eyes like he was the emo male character in an anime. The chestnut brown wasn't too long though, rather it was just the right length. Who am I to say, he could make a trash-bag on his head look like a fashion statement. Perfection isn't perfect without imperfections, but sometimes, even the imperfections compliment the perfections. The hair was highly messy, but the tiny strands of hair which decorated his forehead ever so delicately looked elegant. Although Donghyuck was rich enough to wear Gucci as nightwear, but 9 times out of 10, he dressed up very simply. He despised fancy clothing, a trait he shared with his soulmate, as we will talk about now.

Mijin had the most luscious locks of long hair, but she chose to keep it up in a ponytail or a braid most of the time. She ranked comfort over style, a somewhat admirable trait, for many people fail to find comfort and normalcy in 6 inch heels and short pencil skirts. She, as mentioned earlier, was not the person to overdress herself, nor was she the person to wear heavy make up, or any make up at all, for that matter of fact. Her personality was reflected through her sense of clothing, simple and uncomplicated. 

Returning back, it seemed as though Donghyuck had no answer to Mijin's question. After all, what did she do wrong? There was no point or reason to scowl at her. He breathed out and said,

DONGHYUCK- It's not your fault, let it be. Erase your brain. I said nothing to you.

MIJIN- Honestly, what is it with you and Jihoon? 

Donghyuck most obviously despised Jihoon, who would like a person who nagged at picked at him and his friends? But deep down, that wasn't the only reason. It was just this thing about him that made him feel helpless, pained and angry. It was a case of curiosity for sure, as there was no explanation for the same. 

DONGHYUCK- *looks the other way* You won't get it, Mijin. Don't stress. We are on good terms.

They were clearly NOT on good terms but okay. 

MIJIN- Do you think I'm blind? It is very obvious to say that you guys aren't. What is it?
DONGHYUCK- There's no point. You'll take his side anyways. 
MIJIN- And why is that a problem? Wait.. coming to think of it, you always scowl when I talk to him. It's almost like you don't want him to be around me- seriously, what's the matter with you two?
DONGHYUCK- Well, he wasn't a really good person in high school, that's all I can say, I don't really talking behind people's backs, no matter how bad they are. I'd recommend you to stay away from him, but again, I'm no one to tell you what and what not to do, so that's your call. And don't mind what I said, I've been stressed out because of the assignments coming up.

Mijin studied her soulmate's face. She could sense that something had been bothering him, something other than the whole Jihoon ordeal and assignments.

MIJIN- Something's up. You can tell me about it if you want to.
DONGHYUCK- Don't bother. I can tell you, of course, but still. 

Donghyuck closed up his books and laptop and went away, leaving Mijin bothered by the Donghyuck's weird actions. This guy she just talked to didn't feel like the Donghyuck she had known for a while now. There was something highly wrong with his behavior lately. He hadn't been showing up at the cafeteria for lunch, and according to a conversation she had had with Renjun, he would rarely sleep at time. 

~~~~~

MIJIN- It's weird, don't you think? I have never seen him act this way.

The girl gang, namely: Sayuri, Jinhye, Hyejin and Solhee were all at the speaker's dorm in the evening. 

SOLHEE- I'd heard Mark talk about it too, he said Hyuck is like this during this time of the year. 
JINHYE- Did he tell you the reason?
SOLHEE- No. 
HYEJIN- Do guys have period mood swings too? Is Hyuck on his man period-
MIJIN- What.
JINHYE- What.
SOLHEE- What.

SAYURI- No wonder you are Jisung's girlfriend. (A/N- Cue Chenle's speech on how Jisung doesn't act cute but is just dumb.. P.S- don't take it seriously I'm jk)

JINHYE- I am disowning you as my sister. We are not related from this day forward. 

SOLHEE- Hyejin sweetie, guys don't get periods.

MIJIN- Are you sure you are a high school senior- well anyways-

SAYURI- I think I kinda know why Hyuck is acting this way. And if I'm right then well-
MIJIN- COME TO THE POINT WOMAN! HURRY UP! What's the reason?
SAYURI- You see..

Sayuri let out a loud sigh before continuing speaking.

SAYURI- Something you guys might not know about Hyuck, is well, about his sister.
MIJIN- He has a SISTER?
SAYURI- Had.

~~~~~