-016-

"Obviously she didn't mean it Hyuck, you don't need to overreact."

Renjun sat by Donghyuck, where the latter was boiling of anger

Renjun sat by Donghyuck, where the latter was boiling of anger. He sat there, fists clenched and gritted teeth, staring at space with raging eyes in their dorm room. Suppressed anger is scarier than anger which shows. Renjun was quick to realize that sitting next to his friend, who seemed to have the potential of killing anyone at the moment. 

"Didn't mean it, you say? Nice joke. Renjun, I am pretty sure you know that I know how to differentiate between what is intended to be said and what isn't." Hyuck responded in a slow and dangerous voice. 

"Oh my God, you don't have to scare the crap out of me like that jeez!" Renjun said, scooching way from Donghyuck, maintaining his distance. "And come on, how bad can a tiny little itty bitty comment hurt THE Lee Donghyuck? I mean- the media speaks shit about you on a daily basis and you have a fair share of haters too who talk nothing but shit. I mean, I have always seen you care less about them. So why does it bother you when Mijin says some-"

"IT DOES. IT FRICKING DOES AND IT HURTS MY SELF ESTEEM. WANT TO HEAR MORE?! I MEAN, I DO HATE HER BUT IT IS NOT LIKE I DON'T WANT TO BE GOOD FRIENDS WITH HER! I TRY BUT THEN SHE GOES ON SPEAKING CRAP LIKE THAT AND- AND-"

Renjun flinched at the boy who's expression changed immediately and he falls onto the bed, burying his face in the pillow. 

"YOU GUYS HAVE LIKE AN ACTUAL LOVE LIFE AND THEN I HAVE A SOULMATE WHO THINKS I'M A PIECE OF SHIT! I BET YOU IF THAT GIRL HAD HER WAY SHE'D SELL ME FOR A PIECE OF GUM~"

Such a child. Renjun thought to himself, shaking his head. Sitting up Hyuck continues his rant, while Renjun continued listening, mouth shut.

"AND SCREW LOVE LIVES WHO NEEDS ONE BUT THEN YOU GUYS ARE ALL CLUBBED TOGETHER IN THE ARTS COLLEGE AND I'M ALL ALONE IN BUSINESS STUCK WITH THAT MONSTEROUS, DISGUSTING, UGLY- ok maybe he isn't ugly but- THAT MONSTEROUS, DISGUSTING, HORRIFYING JIHOON GUY. LIKE HE IS HOVERING BEHIND ME SINCE ELEMENTARY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM HERE TOO?! I NEED PEOPLE TO TALK TO. I FEEL INTERNALLY ATTACKED AND EMOTIONALLY SUFFOCATED-"

RENJUN- I mean- Sayuri is all alone in Academics too-

DONGHYUCK- SHUT UP JUN THAT GIRL CAN LIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK WITH A SINGLE SOUL BUT ME?! WHAT ABOUT ME?! NO ONE CARES! IT IS STRESSING ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN LAID DOWN IN THIS PILE OF STRESS AND THEN JUST- okay I'm done, you were saying?

RENJUN- 👁👄👁 So now you're good?

DONGHYUCK- Yes. Always was. What are you talking about?

RENJUN- Not mad at Mijin anymore.

DONGHYUCK- So do you think I don't hold grudges. You got me all wrong.
RENJUN- I know. But how long can a person hold a grudge-
DONGHYUCK- I still remember that pack of gum you stole from my desk once.
RENJUN- FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME THAT WAS 8 YEARS AGO AND I DID NOT STEAL IT-