-026-

"That was real good food. I can't believe I'm saying this, but.. thank you."
"You should be. I know I deserve it."
"I take it back."

Mijin rolled her eyes at Donghyuck's usual sassy self, while the latter smirked

MIJIN- Why are you like this, Lee? 
DONGHYUCK- Like this as in handsome, smart, one of the best of the human race? Well, I was born like that, love. 
MIJIN- I did not deserve this. Why am I here.. WITH YOU.

Silence prevailed for about 5 seconds or less as Donghyuck focused on the road and Mijin looked out of the window, the beautiful city view outside captivating her. Of course, silence could never really last very long between the two, it was soon broken by Donghyuck.

DONGHYUCK- You've never had a boyfriend? Like ever?
MIJIN- That was a very random question.
DONGHYUCK- Just asking.
MIJIN- Up to middle school years, I studied in an all girls school, then suddenly my parents got me shifted into a co-ed school for high school, and the guys at my school were basically, horrifying. 
DONGHYUCK- Horrifying?
MIJIN- Yeah, horrifying. Zero sense of hygiene, just a bunch of jerks doing the most random shit one can imagine. We had this guy who would make the poems we studied in Literature into weird ass songs and then sing them out loud while playing his "guitar", which, mind you, was his water bottle. (A/N- Based on true events. Has this happened, hell yeah it has.) The teachers used to tremble on hearing the name of our class. 
DONGHYUCK- What the-
MIJIN- Better if you don't ask, you'll be having trauma if I go on. 
DONGHYUCK- I won't. If I ever wondered why you never had a boyfriend, I have stopped wondering now. *chuckles*

MIJIN- What about you? You ever had a girlfriend? 

DONGHYUCK- I mean... I did. Only 1. It wasn't serious exactly though, the girls in our school were parasites, I realized that in freshman year itself, that girl was the player kind. Caught her making out with some other guy. Haven't dated anyone since then, more like, have trust issues since then. 
MIJIN- Damn, I'm sorry. 
DONGHYUCK- Pfftt.. don't be. It's a laughing matter for us most of the time. *smiles* Plus, that girl failed her college entrance exams. Too much for playing about with guys. Tsk tsk. 
MIJIN- Serves her well. Probably will set her on the right track. I mean, who would cheat on a guy like you? 

DONGHYUCK- What do you mean by a guy like me? 

Mijin zipped her mouth shut as she realized what she just said. She hadn't even thought she'd be saying that, it was just in her head.  Not that she did not agree with that statement, of course, she just didn't want to be mocked for saying it. He definitely would make fun of her and just rub it in every time like "oh you said that about me" and what not, be all brutally sassy about it- that ain't happening. She ain't letting that happen. 

DONGHYUCK- I won't make fun of you, go on. 
MIJIN- How did you-
DONGHYUCK- You aren't the only one who has the special abilities you know. Well then, tell me, what do you mean by that? I'm curious to know.
MIJIN- Umm, I mean like, uhh, jokes apart, like except the fact that you are a pain in the ass and can be a major cause of headache, I mean, you know- like- you are pretty umm.. handsome-
DONGHYUCK- Oh am I now? *smirks*
MIJIN- That's it. I'm done with your crap. Stop the car, I'll go on my own-
DONGHYUCK- OKAY OKAY JEEZ I'M SORRY-
MIJIN- I'm never going to be praising you again. 
DONGHYUCK- COME ON! I want to know what you meant by that.
MIJIN- Or rather, I jUsT wAnT tO hEaR pRaIsEs fRoM yoU. Just forget it. Also, please set a GPS. I don't trust your sense of direction anymore. 
DONGHYUCK- I- I'M NOT THAT STUPID YOU KNOW! I KNOW MY WAY BACK!
MIJIN- I DON'T TRUST YOU!
DONGHYUCK- OH SHUT UP-