-036-

Two days later

"Donghyuck, are you mentally here? And what's with the luggage? You are going for 2 weeks, not to stay there."

The three, namely Sayuri, Donghyuck and Mijin, were standing in the main bus yard, off to set to different ways.

Sayuri deadpanned as she saw Donghyuck's three full luggages, brought out by a few chauffeurs to whom Donghyuck gave an acknowledging nod and a thank you.

DONGHYUCK- You never have enough options. Its nice to have things at your hand.
SAYURI- You and exorbitant taste. Oh well- Jin, where's your luggage?

Mijin gave a confused glare, looking at her backpack.

MIJIN- This?
SAYURI- Mijin. 2 weeks- God why is everyone either overpacking or under packing?
MIJIN, DONGHYUCK- Well-

RENJUN- Hey guys, and I'm guessing all set?
DONGHYUCK- Yes sir. Time to kickstart this term I guess.
MIJIN- Donghyuck can't relate.
DONGHYUCK- MY LEGS ARE FINE NOW THANK YOU. 

Well not completely, but he was done with using crutches, at least. 

Just then Mijin's phone rang, she excused herself

"Yo Jin meet me at your university gate, I don't have the patience to go to your bus yard."

Mijin shrugged her shoulders as she went across to the university gate to find her brother with a customer service smile. 

MIJIN- Johnny? What are you doing here?

JOHNNY- Brought you your luggage? I knew you'd under pack, and by what I can see, you did under pack. Can't trust you with packing your own bags and not receiving a phone call which would probably go like "Hey I kind of forgot to take my passport and like I'm stuck"-
MIJIN- Oh just say that you were here to see me, Johnny.
JOHNNY- I doubt you took your passport but it'll be fun seeing you get into trouble. 
MIJIN- *shows passport in front of his face* I did, but thanks for the concern. Now get out. Leave. Scram.
JOHNNY- Oh that's so sweet of you. So welcoming however will I repay you this heavy debt, my God!
MIJIN- Yeah okay whatever, just say you will miss my weekly visits to your apartment. 
JOHNNY- It's a relief, really.
MIJIN- Cool. Now bye.

Mijin turned around with the extra baggage shaking her head.

JOHNNY- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND CALL ONCE YOU REACH THE AIRPORT.
MIJIN- YOU AREN'T MY MOTHER.
JOHNNY- BUT OUR MOTHER ACKNOWLEDGES ME AS YOUR MOTHER SO SHUT UP. MOM'S OPINION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS.
MIJIN- FUCK YOU!
JOHNNY- I LOVE YOU TOO! Damn do they grow up fast. 

Mijin shook her head at her brother's shenanigans,  and made her way to the bus yard. 

~~~~