-018-

"LEE DONGHYUCK!"

Mijin caught Hyuck as he was stomping out of the cafeteria

Mijin caught Hyuck as he was stomping out of the cafeteria. While Mijin ran behind him, Donghyuck continued to walk, without turning. Eventually she managed to catch up with him.

MIJIN- Can you stop ignoring me?
DONGHYUCK- Can you stop getting on my nerves? Just- get lost.
MIJIN- Okay rude.
DONGHYUCK- Like you are the most purest soul alive.

MIJIN- Do you ever shut it or you keeping blabbering and cussing everyone and everything around you?
DONGHYUCK- When the everyone and everything in question is you then yes. Now kindly get out of here and do not talk to me if you do not intend to ruin-

Before Donghyuck could say anything further, Mijin cut his sentence, proceeding to spit fire.

MIJIN- Well okay then. For once I wanted to sort things out with you. You know 'cause today for a second I did think that you are somewhat a good person at heart and is highly misunderstood. Seems like I was wrong, I haven't been more wrong about anything else. I thought we could be really good friends if we stopped bickering but if you choose to never be on good terms with me, I guess I can't help it. You can go.

In his whole entire life, this was the first time Donghyuck was left speechless. Well, not like he could say anything if he had the words to speak.

MIJIN- Go. What you waiting for?
DONGHYUCK- Yeah yeah fine. I'll go. Happily and gladly.
MIJIN- I don't see your feet moving.

Silence for a whole 1 minute.

MIJIN- Okay now who is getting on who's nerves?
DONGHYUCK- Still you.
MIJIN- Why don't you just leave? You just were ignoring me?
DONGHYUCK- ...
MIJIN- What? Cat got your tongue? K nevermind I'm going then. Go back to your dorm room if you want to. I don't care.

Mijin turned away to head back to the cafeteria after guilt-striking Donghyuck in a way that he was thinking of everything twice. Maybe the girl might not just be that bad.

DONGHYUCK- YA SUH MIJIN.

Mijin turned back nonchalantly.

DONGHYUCK- If you want to sort things out then we can talk.
MIJIN- What makes you think I am still going to that?

Mijin had brought him to the point where he was more curious to know her. We stan an absolute high-ground holding cool girlboss.

DONGHYUCK- No need to be as if you are doing a favor to me. It is just that I am very kind-hearted and a very very pure human being that I give you the chance to talk to me without any conditions applied.
MIJIN- Well then- *turns back*
DONGHYUCK- Okay okay fine. What is it that you want to say.
MIJIN- *smirks* Atta boy. Now I know very well that we haven't been on very good terms like-
DONGHYUCK- Ever since we met? Yeah I know.
MIJIN- So I'm here to sort things out with you.

Donghyuck looked at the girl with suspicious glares.

DONGHYUCK- Good terms? You are saying that? You as in Suh Fricking Mijin?
MIJIN- Yes, in fact I believe we could be could be very good friends.
DONGHYUCK- Okay I am actually concerned. Please come to the point where you tell me the catch.
MIJIN- Except there is no catch. I'm just being nice.
DONGHYUCK- Are you okay? Should I call an ambulance?
MIJIN- Jeez boy trust me for once! How many trust issues do you have to not believe a girl who just wants to be friends? I am not gonna murder you or anything.

DONGHYUCK- Are you serious?
MIJIN- Naah I'm Suh Mijin.
DONGHYUCK- Haha I'm wheezing.
MIJIN- See. I come to sign a treaty of peace. Lets start over again. Who knows? We might just be very good friends.
DONGHYUCK- That is still very sus.
MIJIN- Either you can be on good terms with me or you choose otherwise. If it's the second option then I will make it clear that you are not doing favors to what I think of you as a person. That is rich, stupid, rude and careless wannabe idiot.

DONGHYUCK- HEY-
MIJIN- Quite frankly, that is what I think of you. And I have not even started the list of adjectives I have in mind.
DONGHYUCK- EXCUSE YOU MISS-
MIJIN- Now now. Simmer down a but ay? Boiling like that isn't gonna do no favors to you. Well all I'm saying, Donghyuck-ssi, that I will only apologize for what happened back there in the library if you give me a basis for my apology.
DONGHYUCK- I have nothing to prove to you.
MIJIN- Just say that you can't prove yourself to be something you aren't. If that is the case you are free to leave.

As she turned back for the second time to go the cafeteria after leaving the usually 'has a lot to say' guy speechless:

DONGHYUCK- Okay okay jeez fine- we can- *mumbles* start over again.
MIJIN- What was that, idiot?
DONGHYUCK- DONT CALL ME THAT- I said *mumbles yet again* start over again.
MIJIN- A tad bit lou-
DONGHYUCK- I SAID WE CAN START OVER AGAIN YOU DEAF.
MIJIN- *smirks* Why, that's more like it.

"Hey there, I'm Suh Mijin." She lends her hand for a handshake.

DONGHYUCK- I already know your na-
MIJIN- What part of start over again do you not get?
DONGHYUCK- WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CHILD.
MIJIN- PLAY ALONG.
DONGHYUCK- FINE.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck. Pleasure."

~~~~~

Meanwhile after lunch, in a familiar dormroom, two creatures lied under the dark withered tree. They could forsee all that was to come for the two people who had managed to be friends at last.

One had dark eyes of mischief and hands with long black claws. Wings as black as darkness and red eyes.

The other had eyes of sympathy and hands as soft as a feathers. White majestic wings and one sapphire blue eye.

"They have a lot to come for them. They have to be prepared."

"So do we."

A/N Note:

A/N Note:

The Mijin X Hyuck moment has its somewhat inspiration from that Seo Dan X Seungjun handshake scene from Crash Landing On You. Did I cry? Yes :') In fact I'm perfectly wasted. Well, and about that last part.. iykyk. ;)

Peace my lovelies💚