44. Nightclub (part 1)

Nathan's POV

"Where are you going?" I asked my girlfriend through the door as she got changed inside her walk-in closet. Meanwhile, I was comfortably laying on her bed, typing on my phone.

"I don't know. Audrey said she would take care of everything. Out of us five, she's the one that has more experience in partying," she replied.

Once she was all done, she opened the door and got out. I looked up when I heard her footsteps approaching. My jaw fell to the floor once I saw my little genius standing there in front of me, looking as beautiful as always.

"Damn," I whispered to myself, though I think Sadie heard it perfectly judging by the light blush on her face.

"How do I look?" she asked me nervously as I sat up.

"Così dannatamente perfetta," I muttered, still admiring her while she grabbed her earrings and put them on. (Translation: So damn perfect)

She was wearing a casual party dress that hugged her curves perfectly. She looked absolutely stunning. And without having any say in it, my mind started wandering off to dirty thoughts. The things I'd do to her, she wouldn't be going to any club tonight; nor anywhere for that matter.

"My eyes are up here, remember," she teased with a playful roll of eyes.

I let out a chuckle at her statement and watched as she sat down a few inches away from me to put her shoes on. I slowly moved towards her and wrapped my arms around her, snuggling my head into the crook of her neck and softly kissing it. I felt her shiver under my arms, and I honestly love the effect I had on her.

"I just enjoy admiring my beautiful girlfriend," I whispered into her neck, making her blush.

I lifted my head up and grabbed her chin gently, crashing my lips on hers right after. I swear every kiss with this girl is better than the last, even though that seems impossible every time. I know she is not ready for the next step, and I completely understand and respect that. I will wait for her, I don't mind how long because just being with her is more than enough for me.

"I should get going. The girls are waiting for me," she whispered, pulling away from the kiss.

"Ok, please be careful," I told her, earning a nod in response as she stood up.

"Oh and little genius?" I stopped her when she was about to walk out, making her turn around with a questioning look. "If any boy even dares to touch you—." I started, feeling jealous of the guys in the club that would be able to admire her, but she soon cut me off.

"I'll kick him where the sun doesn't shine," she smirked. "Don't worry, babe, I know how to defend myself."

With that, she got out of the room, leaving me there with an amused expression. A smile instantly made its way to my face, not only because of her confidence and independence, but also because of what she called me. Babe. Who knew that such a little pet name would turn me on like this?

A few seconds later, I recovered from my happy state and walked out of her room, almost bumping into Alec on my way.

"Watch where you are going," he growled at me.

"Ok, damn, what's up with you today, grumpy ass?" I huffed.

However, he didn't answer my question. He just rolled his eyes and kept walking as I followed him. I knew Alec better than himself; something was definitely wrong and I wanted to figure out what. Even though I'm sure it had something to do with Bianca.

We arrived to his room, where he sat down in his bed and took his phone out, typing on it furiously right away. I just stood next to the door frame, arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.