Prologue

Third person's POV

It was another usual night at the famous club.

Loud music was blasting through the speakers, people were dancing, drinking and having fun with friends or strangers they've just met; all in all, just another night of partying. But, little did they know, it would all change for someone with the arrival of the Dark Ghosts.

Sadie was parked outside, hacking into the security cameras. She wasn't nervous nor concerned. For her, this was child's play. Once it was done, she gave the signal to her four teammates, who made their way into the crowded bar. Madison, Bianca and Melanie stayed at the door while searching for their target, Audrey walking up to him once spotted.

"Hello, handsome. May I know what are you doing here so alone?" she asked with a seductive tone while touching his arm. Normally, Audrey would get excited. But all she could feel in that moment was disgust after knowing the atrocious crimes this man has committed.

"Well, hello there, kitten. I just came for a couple drinks, but I wouldn't mind the company." The man smirked with lustful eyes.

"Then, why don't we take this to somewhere more... private?" Audrey whispered in his ear after leaning. The man didn't answer. He just stood up and, with one swift motion of his hand, let Audrey guide him.

The other girls, who were watching the scene intently, smirked victoriously. Neither them nor Audrey could believe it was that easy, but they surely were pleased with how their mission was going.

Once the couple was outside, the other three women made their way to the alley where Audrey had lead their victim to.

TW: violence

Madison couldn't hold herself back anymore. She delivered a punch to his jaw, hearing the satisfying sound of a bone breaking as the man, too surprised by the impact, fell to the ground. And she didn't care if she was hurting him or not. She could only think of all the murders the guy in front of her had committed.

"Look all the dirty money our little friend has in here," Audrey said while wiggling the wallet she had previously stolen from him. After all, once that night was over, he wasn't going to need it anymore.

Bianca and Audrey soon joined Madison too. They were punching and kicking him while dodging his attacks. Then Melanie took her gun out and shot him in the knees to prevent more attacks from him.

"Well, ladies, that was fast. But you weren't going to finish the show without me, were you?" Sadie said as she made her way through the alley. With that, she delivered a punch towards the man's nose, which was already broken.

"Wh-who a-are you?" the man stuttered brokenly on the floor.

"Oh darling," Bianca started while glaring daggers at him. "We are your worst nightmare."

"We are the Dark Ghosts"

________________________________

Hey there!

I know this is short, but it's only the prologue. I just wanted to give you an insight on their job before we start with the drama. I promise the next chapters will be longer. Now onto the story!

Love,
Aria D.