Epilogue

One year later

Bianca's POV

"Can you move the banner a little bit to the left?" I ordered one of the workers, who complied and asked me about the result. "Perfect, thanks."

With my eyes roaming around, I smiled at the decorated yard, loving how it looked and being sure I was going to be feeling the same way when it was fully done. Around twenty of our workers were running like headless chicken around the yard and in and out of the mansion, preparing the place for our visit today.

My eyes fell on the recently cut grass, where a brooding shadow laid on. A small, playful smile made its way to my face right before two arms sneaked around my waist and a pair of lips planted a sweet kiss on my nape.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Good morning, amore," Alec whispered back before lifting his head up from my neck and studying the sight in front of him, a pleased, proud smile forming on his lips. "It's beautiful."

"After hours and hours of hard work, I think it looks pretty decent. Plus, I believe it looks better now that's sunny."

"I guess those are perks of living in Italy, but otherwise you still would've done a splendid job organizing this."

I smiled. "Thank you."

As if a thought had just crossed his mind and pressed on a switch inside of him, his smile suddenly turned from a sweet one to a lust-filled, perverted smirk.

"Maybe I should reward you later," he suggested before heading in for a kiss, which I returned.

He swiftly turned me around so he could have better access, my arms immediately circling his neck while he pulled me impossibly closer. Something I learnt is that I could never grow tired of Alec's kisses; I would always crave for more.

In spite of enjoying this kiss more than I would ever admit, I reluctantly pulled away after one of the worker's called out my name and turned around to find her standing a few feet away from us, carrying an apologetic expression.

"Yes?" I politely asked.

"Miss, where do we place the flowers?" the worker asked me with a light bow —even though I've told them hundreds of times that's not necessary when speaking to me—, a fearful look taking over her face when she glanced behind me.

I looked at the place they were placing the flowers, smiling in approval. "Right there's just fine."

I frowned when I turned to her again and saw she was about to start trembling, something she would've probably done if she hadn't nodded after my words and quickly scurried away. I turned around in confusion, but that vanished away the moment my eyes met Alec's, who was still throwing daggers at the poor worker.

With a huff, I slapped his shoulder, snapping him of his trance and making him turn his now softened gaze towards me.

"Stop scaring her, she's done nothing," I scolded him.

"She interrupted us," he shrugged as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

"That's no excuse. She just came to me with a doubt and, as her boss, I'm the only one she could go to."

He rolled his eyes but nodded nevertheless before his still darkened eyes laid on me, a small smile adorning his lips. "We'll continue this later."

"Has everyone arrived?" I asked him, deciding to ignore his statement before we started another make out session.

"Well, Nathan and Sadie live next door, so they've been here since breakfast. You know Maddie has invited herself over the weekend, so she's unfortunately been here for a couple of days now. Gio and Melanie have called, saying that they'll arrive in around one hour with Josh and Layla. David and Chase arrived ten minutes ago, they're settling in. And I have no news from Audrey and Hunter, but he hopefully knows that I'll have his balls if he ditches us for staying with his girlfriend doing not-so-pure stuff."