Chapter 11: Revenge

Me and Father waited at the warehouse for a while. All of a sudden, Tomura and the rest of the League with Bakugo appeared.

"Ayatsuru?!" Bakugo yelled at me.

"Hi." I said quietly. Shortly after, All Might dropped in. I suddenly got a rush of excitement and looked at Father.

"All Might." Father said with his arms open as if he was going to give him a hug. "How long has it been?"

"Why is Ayatsuru with you? What do you want with him?" All Might asked.

"I heard a woman spoke with you. Did she tell you the surprise?" Father asked him.

"No. What is it?" I'm surprised Mother didn't tell him. I guess she talked about me but left my name out of it. Why, though?

"Why don't you tell him, Ayatsuru?" Father told me. Finally.

"Hora Owari. That was the lady you spoke with right? The ex lover?" I started.

"What are you getting at?" All Might asked.

"If you and her had a child, wouldn't the kid have black hair and blue eyes? Maybe blonde hair and red eyes? Which one do I have?" I asked him smugly. I waited until I saw his expression change. "That's right... Hi, Dad."

"That's... Impossible!"

"Is it, though? You did abandon a heavily pregnant Hora Owari. She only had one kid. I'm that kid. You ran away from me before I could even meet you. You abandoned me and Mother for this." I spun around with my arms out. "What is this? Is your job more important than me?"

"Ayatsuru-" All Might said in a pitiful voice.

"You have no right to say my name! Especially with that pity in your voice. You pity me! You're the reason I'm this way so don't you fucking give me any pity! You should be pitying yourself. You caused your own doom." My eyes and hands glowed red. "You doomed yourself the second you thought of abandoning me." I used Telekinesis to throw random boulders at All Might.

"Ayatsuru! You almost hit me!" Tomura yelled at me. Father used Kurogiri's warp gate to get everyone somewhere safe.

"Keep Bakugo. I want him to watch as I crush his favorite hero and idol." I smiled as I looked at him.

"Ayatsuru, please think first!" All Might told me.

"I have been thinking. And I think it's time I take my revenge." I said. I wrapped rope around All Might's neck and flew on top of him. I was holding onto the rope as I let my other arm drop. My feet on his chest to keep me on him. My face was right in his.

"Young Ayatsuru, I won't fight you." He said.

"Fine. Then die." I said and quickly jumped to where my feet were in his face and straightened my legs. The force was so strong he fell back farther than I expected.

"Ayatsuru, you bastard!" Bakugo said and ran for me.

"I'm stronger." I sang and wrapped rope around him too. I kicked him in the leg, making it unusable.

"My quirk is in my hands!" He said and aimed his palm at me.

"What quirk?" I said cluelessly as I drained his quirk.

"You bastard!" He tried to fight me without his quirk. He picked me up and threw me down to the ground. I got up while rubbing my head.

"Don't test me, Bakugo." I warned and threw him aside with Telekinesis. All Might ran into my view.

"I refuse to fight my student and son." He said.

"Oh, so now I'm your son? Ha!" I wrapped rope around him again and swung behind him on his shoulders and upper back. I was about to choke him out until ice came out of nowhere. Then Iida, Izuku and Kirishima were on the ice and reaching the top. Kirishima yelled at Bakugo and the four escaped. "It's him, isn't it? The one you gave One For All to?"