Chapter 60: 45391991514

Each Class 1-A student was given a note by Izuku. A goodbye letter. He was leaving UA for good. Whether he was leaving the city, the state, the country, I don't know. Nor did I care. Seems like I've been replaced again. Dad isn't good at keeping promises.

I worried for Izuku. Only for him to worm his way into my dad's eyes again. Blocking me. Even though I didn't need his training anymore and all he was to me was a father, I'd still like to have the option of calling him or being with him but all his time is spent on Izuku. God, I envy Todoroki. True, his relationship with his father is horrible but at least Endeavor puts all his focus onto him. His first thought. His first name to call.

Mother is so caught up with Eiba that even she doesn't have much time for me either but she still found time to see me. To worry about me. She juggles three kids at once. Four when counting Eri. Each one of them feeling as loved as the other. Although she can't see Tomura daily, weekly or even monthly, he still knows how much she cares. Knowing she would do everything, even the impossible if it was best for him. Out of love. Even with him being a villain, a monster, she still sees her son. Although he wasn't hers biologically, she loves him as much as a son. She had given Eiba away, hadn't seen her in twenty-two years yet still loves her as if she took care of her all this time. I've been a horrible son to her. Disobeying her and lying and sneaking behind her back yet she still loves me. I don't deserve her love but she gives it to me anyway. The amount of sleepless nights I've given her can't be counted yet she still worries about me. Although Eri was thrown into her house, she never complained once. In fact she made more space and adapted. She treats Eri like a prized possession. Making sure she smiles every day and has so much fun she passes out. This woman has so much on her plate yet she still finds space for more. So why can't he? Why can't Dad just love me? Not treat me like a student or a successor. As a son.

In the beginning, he cared. But that was because I was on the verge of killing him or joining the League. I obviously wasn't mentally well so he obviously had to treat me like how I wanted to be. Maybe it was all an act. Maybe I wasn't anything to him.

I can't even get mad at Izuku since within the time they met, Dad never knew of my existence. Well, he did but it was far back into his mind. I always have been. Me and Izuku are on two opposite sides of Dad's mind. Izuku in the front and me in the back. It's not like I'm going to be a target or anything if he were to show me love. I'm not a secret. I made sure of that at Kamino. Everyone knows I'm his son and even if they didn't, Dad wasn't All Might anymore. He wasn't important to any villains anymore. He was just a retired hero. Wasn't even able to use his quirk anymore so what was stopping him from loving me?

Maybe he never loved me. Maybe the thing stopping him is himself. I mean there's a lot of evidence to say so. Dating back all the way to when I was still a fetus. His job has always been first. But now that he has no job, he's projecting it all on Izuku. I possess One For All too so where's my special treatment? I didn't need his training anymore but it would be great if I could get advice. Or half the care he gives to Izuku.

I'll never be good enough so why should I try? I should just revert back to my old ways. It took less effort. Maybe I could talk about it with Dabi. I mean, I was the first out of the both of us to put our hero dads on blast. Announcing to everyone how much he didn't care about his own family. The fear has died down since the belief is I was under the control of All For One.

But if I were to become a villain, then I would lose everyone I love. My classmates, Eiba, Mother. Yes, my sister and mother would still love me, it's just how they are, but my entire life will be spent fighting my friends. I was fine with it before since my goal was to destroy All Might but that goal has already been accomplished. My newer goal will be risky. And Kazu, I made him while in a hero mindset. If I were to become a villain, I'd have to fight him. He would be... I don't want that.