Chapter 65: Confrontation

Izuku, Izuku, Izuku, Izuku..... That's all that filled my head. I needed to find him...

... And kill him.

He was surrounded by Class 1-A. He looked incredibly weak. I wanted to fight him but this was a great opportunity.

A branch stabbed him in the leg. He shrieked. As I got closer, the looks on my classmates faces were delicious. Fear and shock.

"Ayatsuru...?" Kirishima said. My face wasn't clear but the metal branch sure was.

"What an adorable reunion! And look, you actually do have people fighting for you, Izuku!" I was now in full view. My arms were spread out and I had a huge smile on my face. Raised above them all by Octabranch and dressed in my villain suit. A far more fitting one. A black turtle neck tucked into black cargo pants with chains around them. A red harness made for Rope and a red jacket that fell all the way down to the back of my knees.

"Ayatsuru... What are you doing here?" Izuku said.

"'What am I doing here?' What do you think?" When I said 'think,' I ripped the branch out of Izuku's leg. "I'm here to join the show. And can I just say, that you are a powerhouse! You couldn't believe the beaten villains I saw when making my way here."

I dropped down onto the ground and walked towards Izuku. I squatted down and grabbed his collar.

"What's the problem? Too worn out? Don't worry, this won't hurt." I lifted one of my hands and my eyes started to glow alongside the raised hand. I was about to disintegrate him until Bakugo grabbed me by the head and threw me.

"Get away from him or I'll show you!" I spat blood out and smiled at him.

"Good. I like fireworks." Bakugo was going to attack me before Momo interjected.

"Wait! Don't forget he can steal quirks." She walked up to me. "Ayatsuru, please. We're your friends. You can trust us."

I stared at her. I held back. I didn't want to fight them. They're my friends. Yeah, I hate Izuku but if we just talked. I just needed clarity as to why he's my dad's number one. That's all.

"That's what All For One said..." I said terrified before stabbing her with a branch. It exited out her shoulder and she fell to the ground.

"Yaoyorozu!" Uraraka screamed. I got back up and set my sights on Bakugo.

"You wanted to show me something?"

"You've gone crazy!" Mineta yelled.

"Have I? Funny, I don't even remember being sane." I shot Rope at him and put him in a noose. Unfortunately, he was too small so instead of strangling him, it just tightened around his arms. Kaminari looked at me. I just smiled as I used Deconstruction to break the ground from below him. Then, when I made my way over to him, I lifted up the fragments with Telekinesis and was about to drop them on him before Sato body slammed me.

"Ayatsuru, what's gotten into you?" He said.

"Common sense. The likeliness of heroes winning against the new age of villains is as likely as me being a biological girl." I said and used Telekinesis to slam him into a nearby building.

"Ayatsuru, we're your friends. Friends don't hurt friends." Mina said. She sounded so sad.

"Woah, let's not put a label on things. I was just misguided and believed someone like that," I snapped my head at Izuku. "Could be a friend."

"What did Midoriya do to you?" Todoroki asked me.

"Midoriya's a caring guy. If he did anything to offend you-" Iida said.

"He's weak, annoying, a little bug under my shoe..." I said.

"I had the same thoughts but he's much more than those things. I realize that now." Bakugo said.

"Trust me," I walked over to Izuku and kicked him. "Me and you think completely differently of him. He's a liar, and a manipulator. He may seem like the best hero ever but he only thinks about himself. And what kind of hero is that?"

Loud footsteps could be heard. Everyone looked around wondering what it was. I had my assumptions but I couldn't identify it until it pushed me forward. I struggled to get back up as my breathing was heavy. Did I break a rib? A lung?

"Ayatsuru... I can not bare to see you like this." Kazu... No, no, no please no! He was the last thing I wanted to bump into. He rolled me over as my chest fiercely and deeply rose and fell. Blood was trickling down my head.

"Kazu... Get... Out of here... I don't... Want to... Hurt you..." I managed to say through intense inhales and exhales.

"And I do not want to hurt you... But you leave me with limited choices." He said and used my quirks against me. Making me create Umon on my own.

"K-Kazu...! S-s-stop it!"

"All For One is the Devil incarnated. How could he do this to his own son?" Yaoyorozu said.

"Momo!" Mina smiled.

"Wait, do you mean this isn't fully Ayatsuru?" Uraraka asked.

"No. All For One's using him as a puppet, again."

Kazu and two more Umon held me in place while other Umon beat me.

"Kazu...!" I screamed. I couldn't help but cry. "... Please..."

"We need to knock him out. Enough trauma and what All For One did to you should wear off. I am sorry, Master."

The pain was unbearable.

"Kazu, listen closely. This is very important. If I ever become a villain... Destroy me until there's nothing left."

I managed to turn the pain into rage. Either it was me or All For One's quirk. My eyes glowed red as the Umon surrounding me unraveled.

"Don't you dare pull a stunt like that again or you'll end up just like them." I said. I was slightly bluffing but not enough to be called out. I removed every quirk I gave Kazu. Leaving him with only his own strength.

"Master, you do not know what you are doing." Kazu said.

"Yes, I do. I'm removing my obstacles." I raised my hand in the air and stole Class 1-A's quirks. I couldn't take Izuku's but that's fine. I was going to kill him. "This isn't over, 'til I see Izuku's last breath. So breathe for me, baby!"

I stabbed him with two more branches. One in his untouched leg and the other in his arm. Then I used Telekinesis to lift up broken pieces of the ground and smashed his feet with it. Pinning him down.

"Aren't you gonna get up? You have what, the same amount of quirks as me now? I wanna see them all." I used Telekinesis to lift him up while his feet were still pinned. "It isn't fair if you give up before I start struggling."

I punched him in the face and then dropped him. I turned to where I was standing over his back and then grabbed his hair. Lifting him up by it. I took my other hand and hovered it over his cheek.

"I wonder if your face will cave in or if it'll spread throughout your body like a disease and then the wind takes you away."

"Ayatsuru..." Izuku tried to say. Geez, he sounded pathetic.

"I like how that sounds. But save it for when I truly do bad things to you. Right now, the cat's just playing with his mouse." I grinned widely as my hand inched closer to Izuku's face.

"Ayatsuru!" Immediately my grin vanished and my hand stopped moving. It echoed so loudly. How come I couldn't move? Endeavor took Izuku out of my hands. When did his feet get free? I felt a warm hand wrap around mine.

"Conscience, you got him?" Endeavor yelled.

"Yeah!" She responded back. Eiba looked at me. Eyes full of worry. She resembled Mother. "What did All For One do to you?"