Chapter 103: Cursed

Izuku's POV:
"Ayatsuru!" The rope was turning black. What the heck was happening to him? I tried to break it open but it was rock solid.

"It's useless doing that." Shigaraki said.

"Aren't you worried for him?"

"Not really. Master theorized this would happen." Of course he did. Shigaraki lunged at me but I dodged. He ended up punching Ayatsuru's weird cocoon. As he pulled his hand back, it was covered in black ooze. He had punched a hole inside.

"Ayatsuru!" I rushed to look inside but it was only black. The hole was covered up by rope and it was back to being indestructible.

No POV:
"lOoK, oVeR tHeRe! WhAt iS tHaT?" Akira asked while pointing one of his disfigured fingers at the strange ball.

"It is Master." Kazu answered.

"sHoUlD wE gRaB hIm? ThOsE iDiOtS mIgHt CrUsH hIm." Akira grumbled. Deku and Shigaraki were back to fighting but at any moment they could crash the other into the ball.

"We should be quick." Kazu and Akira ran to the ball. They rolled and carried it to a safer location. They found an area full of scaffolding. When they put it down, the rope rooted its way around surrounding poles and cemented itself in place.

"wHaT dO wE dO nOw?" Akira asked.

"Wait."

Eiba's POV:
We both noticed all the Umon walking in a specific direction. Mother looked at me, signaling that we should follow them.

I sprung ahead in the sky, searching for what they could be going to. I noticed an odd ball of something. Like someone made a cage. The Umon stopped walking once they approached it and bowed. Some high-ends, Kazu, Akira, Hellion, and Monster, were standing in front of it, facing the bowing Umon. They seemed to be protecting it.

"It's over here!" I called to Mother down below. A force knocked me out of the sky and made me tumble down structures of poles and rods. It was the Umodragons. Every one except for a few high-ends were here. Mother came to help me out and we both ran to the gathering.

The Umon weren't aggressive, in fact they were welcoming.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"A metamorphosis." Leviathan said.

"iT's MaStEr." Akira said.

"Quirk awakening." Kazu said. "This is a dawn of a new day. We Umon will all be stronger than we were before. Our Master will be new, with new abilities. He will be the god we have all imagined him to be."

Mother squeezed my hand and I turned my head to her. We both were worried but Mother was better at hiding it.

"Although Master has experienced small awakenings, they were not as grand as now. He will be unstoppable!" All the Umon cheered and roared.

"His quirks will tear him to pieces." Mother whispered. " The human body shouldn't be holding that many, just look at All For One."

This time, I squeezed Mother's hand. What would be of my brother after he broke out of his cocoon?

"What happened?" I asked. Kazu looked in my direction.

"We do not know. He was with Deku and Shigaraki until he encased himself in rope. Akira and I took him somewhere safe where he can bloom." Kazu looked... Proud.

"'Bloom?'" Mother echoed.

"I'm gonna look for a solution. Stay here." I said.

"What are you going to do? He's in a ball that I'm sure is nearly indestructible. Whoever you're thinking of won't help." Mother said.