Chapter 53: Black Veins

I was all over the news. Every newspaper, headline, news channel was talking about the fight between me and Tomura. I looked down at my hands. Why weren't they broken?

"Honey, is everything okay?" Mother asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said and went to my room.

I flopped on the bed on my back. I created a lot of rope hoping my veins would turn black again. After minutes and meters of rope, nothing happened.

"Did the old man lie to me?" I muttered. I got up and went downstairs.

"Oh, Ayatsuru, let me heal your wounds." Eiba said.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Where are you going?" Father asked me.

"Where is All For One again?" I asked.

"Why the-" Mother sighed to calm herself down. "Why would you want to find him?"

"Because the fucker lied to me." I said. Mother scolded me for cursing but I ignored her. "So where is he?"

"I'll bring you to him." Father sighed and got his keys.

We made our way to Tartarus. The guards were surprised to see me but still allowed me in. We entered the cell that held All For One.

"Hey, asshole." I said as I plopped into the chair in front of his glass.

"Ah, well if it isn't my youngest son. You were always my favorite. Tomura may be my successor but you were quite the character to take care of. That's why I enjoyed you." He said.

"Yeah, fuck off, you son of a bitch." I said.

"Careful Ayatsuru. Don't provoke him." The intercom said.

"You lied to me." I said calmer.

"How?" He asked as if he never did such a thing. I lifted up my left hand to reveal my veins. I then lifted a picture of a screenshot from the video of me and Tomura's fight with my right hand.

"Do you see those black veins?" I asked.

"I do. They travel all the way to your face." I laughed at how unaware he acted.

"You don't get it do you? When you gave me my quirks, you told me black veins were a dangerous sign yet I seemed to be more powerful when I had them... Why?"

"Okay, yes. I hid that fact from you but for good reason."

"Bullshit. I could've been a better son. A more powerful villain if you didn't make me hesitate. Me and Tomura would have ruled the entire world if I knew this." I said.

"It's a sign your body is being overworked by your quirks. When you've fully met your limit. It's your quirks taking control of you. I didn't want you to be your own slave once you first got your quirks. I didn't want the dog to choke on his new ball."

"When were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Once you got full control. Unfortunately, I was put here before I could tell you." I leaned back to process the information.

I stormed out of Tartarus. Father wasn't too far behind me.

"Why the hell would he give me quirks when they could control me?! Can quirks even do that?!" I screamed.

"It happened with Midoriya." Father said.

"Yeah but Izuku's situation is different than mine. He has One For All."

"You do too."

"Yeah but I barely use it. Izuku's only quirk is One For All while I have seven others. Plus there's spiritual stuff or whatever tied to it." I turned a corner to cameras shoved in my face.

"How's it like finally debuting as a hero?"

"What do you think the public thinks of you now that you're back to normal?"

"Does your fight with Tomura Shigaraki mean you are no longer affiliated with the League?"

So many questions.

"Would you be willing to have an interview?"