Chapter 80: Two Familiar Faces

Everyone ran at each other. Dabi sure made an entrance with his explosion. He's like Bakugo. An arsonist and a pyromaniac. What could go wrong?

I was just going to hop my way off the building and make an escape until someone hit me with a sword. My jacket was stuck to a wall. I adjusted myself to face whoever it was.

"You..." Her voice trembled with anger. "How DARE you..."

"Oh... Hi... Eiba..." I nervously smiled as she walked towards me. I ripped out the sword from behind me. "Is this yours?"

"I can't believe you're my brother!" She yelled while pulling out another sword. I used the first one to fight her with the second. She moved fast. Really fast. I don't know if it was skill, anger, adrenaline or all three, but I was a little scared.

"Now's not the time to talk it out!" I said.

"You bet! What we'll need is family counselling!" She trapped me under her sword. "That is if I let you survive."

I kicked her off me and tried to use one hand to use Rope to tie her up but she cut through each one. No matter how strong I made them she cut through like it was paper. How sharp did she make her swords?!

"I know my quirk won't work against you, but luckily for me, I found a solution." She said and lifted up her sword. "These are the strongest swords made by the best bladesmith in Japan. Of course, then tweaked by a professional who works in modifying hero tech. Not even Dabi's flames will burn these." She laughed. She sounded like she was going insane.

"Um... And what are you gonna do to me with those?" I asked, hoping against the thought in my head. I quickly wrapped my wrist with bandages. Preparing for another attack.

"Well, Mom and Dad would be pissed if I killed you, but... If it was an accident..." She trailed off. I was fucked.

"I can quickly explain, right? I mean-" Her second sword passed my face. Grazing my cheek. Then it came back around and slit my bicep. The one I held in my hand also returned.

"You're lucky that that was me being gentle. What is there to explain? You being a traitor? I already knew that. The only thing that needs explaining is why I feel betrayed when I know this is your pattern." She said. I rushed over to her and used Telekinesis to make her stay still.

"Just listen." I begged. She saw the sincerity in my face and gave in.

"What is it?" She asked after a sigh.

"I'm not here to make All For One win." I whispered in her ear. "Don't tell anyone or let anyone come up with that conclusion or I will die."

I pulled back my head to see her face. She was all sorts of sad. Betrayed, scared, pitiful, and everything in between.

"You know I wouldn't have told anyone." She said.

"I do... But I need to be cautious. He knows everything. If there was even a hint, he would catch on." I let go of her and took one of her swords. "Continue fighting me. It'll look realistic if you pretend to forget this conversation."

She dropped her head but began running towards me with her sword up. I dropped the sword I held and was about to dodge but found myself in a cage. Not just me. Other villains were trapped in with me. We were all squished.

"Get away from me or I'll sell your organs!" I yelled but when I did so, it started moving. "What the hell...?"

I arrived next to Tomura. I looked at him as if he knew what was going on but he looked as puzzled as me.

"So... Uh..." I tried to start a conversation but I couldn't help but make it awkward. The last time we were together alone wasn't great.

"Just save it." He said. Silence filled and that's when it struck me and I gasped.

"If I'm thinking correctly, they split both the villains and heroes up. Of course, taking in their level of fighting skill. Me and you are too strong to fight 1-A students but there isn't enough of us to fight all of them plus the pro-heroes. So that means that villians and heroes of similar strength have been put together... Which means somewhere around us is Izuku." I put my hand on my head. "Gya! Is this how Izuku feels?!"

"But where is he?" Tomura asked while looking for him.

"I dunno. Maybe they screwed up? Let's play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets his head while he wait." I said and put my fist out. Tomura didn't look at me and he didn't seem like he wanted to play. "What about I Spy? I spy with my little eye somethiiiing... Grumpy."

"Knock it off with the games. We're in the middle of a war." He said.

"You made me play Hero and Villian the last time we were alone like this." I pouted.

"That was to strengthen you. You were like a baby still tied by the umbilical cord or a kitten not yet weaned." He said. I was highly offended but all I could do was sit in silence after he said that.