Chapter 76: Son of All For One

I woke up and my chest felt strange. I put my hand on it and was immediately reminded of what happened just a few hours before. It still so new and hard to digest.

I walked down the stairs and turned my head to the living room. I saw Todoroki sitting on the couch. How long was he here? And why did it look like he slept over?

"What are you doing here?" I asked while walking towards him.

"I heard what happened." Great. A weakness I wasn't even aware I had had already been leaked.

"Well... I'm fine so..." I said. I really wasn't but I didn't want him here. I wanted to be alone.

"I know you're not. I mean, Mindgame, she-"

"Todoroki, I'm okay. I've endured worse. You can go home now." I said and tried to pull him up.

"I'm not leaving." He said and threw me down onto the couch. "I know what it's like. She hurt you. You weren't able to breathe-"

"How do you know about that?!" I arranged my body to where I wasn't laying on his thigh.

"Mindgame came to the dorms to talk to All Might. She mentioned doing something to your chest and then when I got here, Eiba said you were breathing abnormally." I looked at him for a little bit. He was extremely worried about me but he tried to mask it.

"Well I'm breathing just fine now. I'm okay." I kept on insisting.

"... What did she do to you?" He asked.

"I kinda don't know. I just remember mentioning how she could give someone a heart attack or something and then when I was yelling at her, my breathing was short and my chest hurt." He looked even more worried than he did before. "I provoked her so I kinda deserved it."

"You're coming to UA with me." He said.

"Huh?" I followed him up from the couch and cocked my head. "Why?"

"You'd be safer away from her."

"And why are you acting like an expert? I know my mom. You stopped seeing yours when you were like what, five? All moms are different anyway." I didn't like getting bossed around.

"You once asked me about my scar. You assumed it was from my father but it wasn't. It was from my mother." Todoroki didn't face me while speaking.

"Oh... I didn't kn-" I was about to rest my hand on his shoulder until he turned around. I quickly retracted my arm.

"I reminded her too much of my father so she burned the left side of my face. Isn't that similar to what happened to you last night?" He asked. He seemed angry and I didn't blame him. I was insensitive. "You reminded Mindgame of All For One and she snapped."

"That's fucking stupid. Me? All For One? No way." I laughed.

"That's what she said when she came to the dorms. If you don't believe me, we can go to Jirou. She heard it herself." I stood there. Me resembling All For One? But I hated him how could I be like him? I just stared at the floor until Todoroki spoke again.

"Just come to UA with me." He seemed to be begging at that point.

"... I'll go change." I said and went to the stairs.

I came back with a black hoodie on with sweatpants and combat boots. As I was walking on the last steps, I put on my panda mask.

--

Me and Todoroki walked into the dorms. As Todoroki was closing the door, I walked further in and was met with Mother. She looked terrified of me.

"Ayatsuru... H-how did you...?" She let out. I stared at her. I couldn't really hold back my anger and glare. She hesitated to break eye contact with me and turned around to Dad.

"Ayatsuru. What are you doing here?" Uraraka asked. I walked away from the door to speak to her.

"Todoroki convinced me to come here." I looked past Uraraka to Mother. Her eyes were wide while her pupils were small. She had the look of fear all throughout her body as she walked out of the dorms. I scared her, didn't I?

--

To be honest, the realization made me more angry than I ever was before. I hated myself more than ever. Me, resembling All For One. You think I'd notice. I need to rid this world of evil.

"Who can I talk to that won't worry about me too much. Or at the very least, leave me alone about it?" I asked while laying in my dorm bed. I scrolled through my contacts, hoping to find someone who fit who I was looking for. That's when I found them. Izuku. He would be extremely worried, but he'd keep quiet if I asked. He'd beat himself after, but whatever. He'd thank me once he knows.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked while he walked over. It was the same place from before... When I...

"I'm going to tell you right now, shut up. I'm going to do something drastic and the last thing I want is for you to blab about and then at the worst timing ever, heroes show up and rescue me."

"What is this about?" He was confused more than anything else.

"It's a rough draft, but I plan on joining my father-"

"What?! Why?!" He screamed.

"Shut up." I strongly said. "The last time you screamed like this, everyone came out and you know what happened after."

He froze after those words. I don't think he thought I remembered.

"Back to what I was saying, I'm planning on joining my father. That way, there's no bloodshed. He's looking for me, and I'm looking for him. After I join him, I'll be your enemy. I'll have to do things that I won't want to do. Hopefully, I won't get wrapped up in it. You know how I get... Um... Anyway, I like to think of it as me being a type of poison. Lurking from inside, killing people within, leaking information. Like I did at the beginning of the school year, instead in your favor. Then, I'll kill him, then myself." Izuku stood still. I could tell he was in a state of shock. He was soaking up the information and trying to think of what to say.

"Why yourself?" He finally said.

"Because I'm just like him without even realizing. What if I become just like him and create a world similar to his? I don't want to take any risks."

"But you're our biggest weapon against him and his followers. If he dies, there won't be stability and villains all over the world will become even more dangerous."

"There was never any stability. And you're stronger than All Might. Plus, our class is the strongest class I've ever seen. Today's heroes, it'll be like I never died." I looked up with a smile but Izuku wasn't meeting my face. His eyes were swollen with tears while his body trembled.

"We don't talk or even hang out much, but you're my best friend. Losing you will be..." He trailed off before slamming his arm onto his eyes.

"It's fate. I'll never be able to live a normal life. Might as well take my life before I'm like a zombie." I imitated a zombie to make Izuku laugh but he cried more and hugged me tightly.

"I won't let you." He said with his face buried in my shoulder.

"Okay, then I won't die but I will be in a dangerous situation. If there is even a minor slip up, I will be dead. You can accept and keep quiet about that, though, right?" I asked. His crying quieted down and he lifted his head and loosened his grip.

"I can... But why do you always jump between hero and villain?" He asked.

"Now is different. I actually know what I'm doing and what I want." I smiled again. "I have a unique position that not even I can explain."