Chapter 12: Visitation

I had a black hoodie on with black jeans and a black mask. It was my first time going out of the house since the Kamino incident in a week and I didn't want to be recognized. All though, my bright blue eyes were a dead giveaway of who I was. It was helpful Mother was right next to me. She insisted on going with me. She could make us unnoticeable to everyone around us. As long as she was right next to me, touching me. She was also with me to stop me just in case I start getting angry at All Might. We passed Bakugo's room.

"Ayatsuru." I heard my name mumbled by my classmates in there. Then a scary voice spoke to me.

"You're Ayatsuru Shigaraki, aren't you?! Do you want to know what you did to my son?!" Oh my god, it was Mrs. Bakugo. Not today, please.

"Excuse me, my son isn't in the right mental state right now. Maybe later?" Mother told her. She slapped Mother and grabbed me by the hood.

"You broke his leg and a few ribs! And he still doesn't have his quirk!" Oh, I forgot I still had his explosion quirk. I tried to get out of the lady's grasp but she was too strong. She threw me into the hospital room and pushed me in front of Bakugo.

"Give him his quirk back! Apologize to my son!" I stood there emotionless. I was unable to use any of my quirks. I didn't want to use them either.

"Don't handle my son that way! Besides, he's been through a lot. I promise your son will get his quirk back, but now is not the time." Mother put her hands on my shoulders.

"Why not?" Mrs. Bakugo said angrily. I know she wasn't going to buy anything Mother told her. Truth or not.

"My son is afraid of using his quirks. My ex husband forced him to have them and heavily trained him. Just a few days ago, he had been puppeting Ayatsuru. Forcing him to use his quirks. Ayatsuru isn't mentally ready to use his quirks as his own. He's traumatized from what All For One put him through. So please, not today." Mother said and walked me out of the room. I felt bad. I knew Bakugo loved his quirk and I had no right taking it away. All of a sudden, a branch shot from my finger and stabbed Bakugo in the chest. Giving him back his quirk. I retracted the branch after 10 seconds.

"You're welcome and I'm sorry for the trouble I caused." I said and walked out. Me and Mother made our way to All Might's room. Izuku was sitting next to him.

"Ayatsuru." Izuku said. I noticed he was ready to fight if I tried anything but then stopped when Mother walked in.

"Midoriya, why don't you visit Bakugo. I need to speak with them."

"Okay." He walked passed me. Staring. I didn't like it but I couldn't blame him.

"Toshinori, I'm so sorry." Mother walked next to his bed and sat in the chair Izuku had been in. "We were going to visit the day after the incident, but we decided to wait until Ayatsuru's visitation restrictions ended. But we finally made it!" She smiled at him. He smiled back. Then, he looked at me.

"Ayatsuru, come here." I really didn't want to. The anger I had from a week ago was still there. I wanted to hurt him but I knew I couldn't.

"I think it'd be best if I kept my distance." I took a few steps back.

"Come here." He said. I slowly took more steps towards him until I got to the bed. I stood there quietly. Staring at the floor.

"I am sincerely sorry for everything." Mother said to him. "I was too blinded by anger."

"I've already told you when we met that I've forgiven you. I'd probably do the same. What you can do to get rid of your guilt is to raise Ayatsuru right. He has great potential to become a hero. He'd probably surpass me faster than Midoriya." He smiled at Mother. Then at me. I covered the rest of my face with my hood and walked out of the room. Looking back, that was a dumb thing to do, but in the moment I couldn't take it anymore. Too many emotions were running through my mind. Too many thoughts. All of it was overwhelming.

I found my way to the hospital vending machines. I stared at them until I knew what I wanted. A bag of small cookies and a soda. I bent down to pick up my snacks. As I shoved the snacks in my pocket, I heard a voice.

"You're the guy from TV, right? The one who fought All Might?" Who was this guy? How did he recognize me?

"No." I said and tried to walk away. That's when I saw cameras and microphones in my face. It was reporters. So. Many. Reporters.

"Are you still in contact with the League of Villains?"

"What are you doing in the same hospital All Might is in?"

"Do you still plan on killing All Might?"

So many questions. So many people. So much attention. I tried to break through the crowd of reporters but there were too many. I pushed harder using Telekinesis to keep my balance and finally burst through the crowd. I ran all the way to All Might's room and slammed the door.

"What's up with you?" All Might asked me. Mother looked at me. She probably knew I got myself into some type of trouble.

"Reporters. A lot of them. A-And cameras. Questions." I was too out of breath to speak full sentences. All Might had a shocked look on his face.

"What did they ask you?"

"Questions about the League and you, mainly." I sat down on a chair close to me. I grabbed the soda from my pocket but hesitated to open it. It might explode. I sighed and just stared at the ceiling.

"Mom, I want to reverse time." I said. Mother looked at me with a worried look. I never called her Mom. When I was younger, I called her Mommy and at the age of ten I started calling her Mother and only Mother.

"You know that's impossible." She said.

"I know but I want to. Maybe if I contacted Father-" Mother stood up.

"Don't you even think of contacting him!" She yelled.

"I won't but I don't want to live like this. I didn't ask to be his puppet. I didn't ask to attack All Might. I didn't voluntarily do anything." A tear fell down my cheek. I don't think Mother or All Might noticed.

"I think it's time for you to go home." Mother said to me. She walked over to me and turned around to look at All Might. "I'll visit you soon. Get lots of rest."